Region 4 Pickem

MidTennFootball

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP is in college, and trying to work too. Maybe he is on Fall Break this week? Hopefully we will have some picks, even though I might be better off not making any at all this week. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

MMMM sounds interesting PM me too .. 2P what about my quesiton above .

Yes, we can and have filled the stands at games. OHS started Fall Break on Friday and many students were heading for Florida. Even though it was HOmecoming, Florida still pulls them away. Also factor in that we were 2-2. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I couldn't believe Clarksville brought such a small crowd of folk. Looked no more than 50 if that. I would have thought yall would travel in a huge way.

If you ever saw any game b/t Oakland and Siegel, you would see the stands cram-packed and all around the track. That is the same for baseball or bball games against them. The kids come OUT!!That is our biggest rival. Riverdale brings out huge numbers, as does usually Blackman. Lavergne had a nice crowd too this yr. Oh and Coffee County brought a load of folk over too....In the past, Franklin brought big numbers, and so does Lincoln County.