Halls vs Lake County

tigertiger

It should be an entertaining game. If Halls can get its offense going to go along with the defensive effort they are getting, it should be another fun game to watch.

Halls has improved, even though the record doesn't show it.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> I believe Halls is ready to turn a long awaited corner. The problem with Halls offense has been play calling and not being able to see what the oppositions defense is giving them. I have heard some changes are being made to correct that. They moved the ball really well against Middleton but, stopped themselves with 5 turnovers. If they can secure the football I believe they will win.

Turnovers have really been the stopper on offense so far this season. Many times already we have been inside the opponent's 30 and not come up with any points. The Greenfield game would have been completely different had we not put it on the ground inside the 3 early in the game. Momentum would have swung our way and the Jackets would have been playing catchup all night. The Gleason game was the only one we haven't been in so far and I still can't say what our problem was that night. After allowing 39 points a game last season, the defense is down to just 19 a game in 2007.

As far as the last meeting, this was a tight game at halftime in 2006. I think it is another good one between two great long-time rivals!!!

If Seth Henson plays for the Falcons and doesn't show any ill-effects from his concussion,the Falcons win...If they have to go with a freshman QB or converted RB/WR then Halls might pull one out.........Haven't heard any status on Henson,but LC cancelled a JV game at Union City last night because they didn't want the freshman QB injured in a "B" game.....Halls must be improved,they gave Fayette Acd all they wanted....

If Seth Henson plays for the Falcons and doesn't show any ill-effects from his concussion,the Falcons win...If they have to go with a freshman QB or converted RB/WR then Halls might pull one out.........Haven't heard any status on Henson,but LC cancelled a JV game at Union City last night because they didn't want the freshman QB injured in a "B" game.....Halls must be improved,they gave Fayette Acd all they wanted....

Purple..I would have to agree with you....But..I did just get off the phone with Seth's Dad to see how the trip to Nashville went yesterday and how Seth was feeling..He told me all the tests were good and Seth was fine..Said the docton felt around his neck pretty good and just about picked him up by his neck and it felt pretty good..Said that Seth was going to punt but the doctor didn't really want him playing defense this week and that kind of hitting..as a precaution....not getting in a pile....As far as quarterback..wasnt' sure yet...but thought if Seth wasn't ..then Lake Co would move receiver,Dominique Kimble to quarterback instead of back-up Sam Hays because Kimble has a lot more speed......But..based on what I heard from Seth's dad...my gut feeling is that Seth will go ..that is..if the coach lets him..With 2 days left and he's feeling good..I believe we'll see him out there Friday night!

Lake Co won this game 32-19...Seth Hinson did play and took several good shots last night...Halls has good speed at the running back spots but Lake Co should have won this game by 3 or 4 touchdowns..Lake Co had 3 or 4 touchdowns called back..I'm sure Lake Co had 175 to 200 yards in penalties..A couple 70 to 80 yard touchdowns were called back for holding or a clip....It got to the point, I was hoping that Lake Co would just move the ball and gain 4 or 5 yards at a time..just drive the ball and score....I just knew if we scored on a long run it was coming back...Work on the penalties and Lake Co will be okay!