Region 5-1A surprises so far?

FridayMainEvent

Surprisingly best start?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Surprisingly best start?

I'd have to say Nashville Christian has been the biggest surprise to me, followed by Forrest and McEwen.

I'm going to say Eagleville fans are the most disappointed so far. Probably Community fans were also hoping to get off to a better start. I'm guessing most of the WHH fans thought they'd be undefeated at this point as well.

What are your picks and why?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think eagleville is the biggest let down this year and we all know whh would be undefeated at this point if their qb would not have been ejected in week 1. I saw them friday night and they could be for real if they will just get in shape. they are huge. let's go eagleville, i still believe in you, get back on the right track.

JoByrns is the biggest suprise to me right now. I think the opinion will change after Friday night. I believe it will be Forrest then. Jo Byrns is 4-0 but haven't played anybody yet. They will either make me a believer Friday night or Forrest will.

Hey Young, I'll be calling you for a score update Friday night, so you or that cute wife of yours needs to answer the phone. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

JoByrns is the biggest suprise to me right now. I think the opinion will change after Friday night. I believe it will be Forrest then. Jo Byrns is 4-0 but haven't played anybody yet. They will either make me a believer Friday night or Forrest will.

I think that holds true for most people. I feel like most people have been waiting (some hoping) for JB to fall this year since they lost several key players from last year. You're right, they haven't played anyone; East Robertson (2-2) is the best team they've played. I don't know if beating Forrest is going to make everyone think they're as good as they were last year but I do think it'll help their case. I guess this upcoming game against Forrest is what I'd call a statement game for this team. Everyone on here has heard from us fans that this team is really good and has the potential to be as good or better that last year's team. I guess we'll see how accurate we are come Friday.

In the JB v. Forrest thread he said Forrest by 2.

You keeping notes and taking names, Moto?..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ........I picked JB just for the record...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think that holds true for most people. I feel like most people have been waiting (some hoping) for JB to fall this year since they lost several key players from last year. You're right, they haven't played anyone; East Robertson (2-2) is the best team they've played. I don't know if beating Forrest is going to make everyone think they're as good as they were last year but I do think it'll help their case. I guess this upcoming game against Forrest is what I'd call a statement game for this team. Everyone on here has heard from us fans that this team is really good and has the potential to be as good or better that last year's team. I guess we'll see how accurate we are come Friday.

I agree. It is a statement game for JB. No matter how I picked I do hope JB wins.

In the JB v. Forrest thread he said Forrest by 2.

That was points not TD's.

You keeping notes and taking names, Moto?..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ........I picked JB just for the record...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No, just a good memory...but it's not hard to remember the one or two guys that picked against JB so far.