Important question

wosbodog

Don't get me wrong, I'm still planning to help train and coach the guys, and if I'm allowed I might wrestle at dual meets or at least pick up forfeits for the team. That's if they want me to. Probably the best thing I can do for my team is to work with everyone to help them get better. If I can help someone else be successful, that's as good as being successful myself. I can live with that.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well everybody, I'm considering returning to the wrestling mat for my senior year, but here's my dilemna:

I've already committed to my school's drama club and I'm going to be involved in a lot of school plays and that kind of stuff pretty much year round. That's my first priority; absolutely nothing is going to stop me from doing it. The problem is that my coaches probably aren't going let me be on the team, since I could be missing a lot of matches and practice. Is there some way I could compete in region and state without being sanctioned by my school? Probably a dumb question but I have to try.

simply put

you said nothing will stop you from theater

then dont wrestle that will stop you from theater

i had to make a tough choice last season between goin to a concert with my gf(of 1.5 yrs) that we planned months in advance, or wrestling in my teams season opening duel. I went to the conert, they barely won the duel and my coach sat me out of the next tournament that we had. Ive never stopped regretting that decision. and the girl? we broke up two months later

so make a choice about what you want to be doing long term and what you want to do right now