Ooltewah vs Maplewood

bipbopzot

QUOTE(82cat @ Sep 30 2007 - 02:16 PM) *

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=6gl545s

shows a correct call

I will post the wtvf video once they get it on their site showing maplewoods td

showing an incorrect call

you asked you shall receive wink.gif

If this is the Owls and the Panthers whoever is running that ball was stripped and what play that player made. Stretching out to strip it.

This is not TD. Is this owls and Panthers the play you have been arguing

about? NOT A TD> PERIOD.

The play in Question involved Tight end Marcus Bowen who is No. 9 the TE.

http://www.wdef.com/video/friday_september...ootball/09/2007

You can see the play at the link above. You must let the streaming video play, there is a football game before the Maplewood - Ooltewah.(Tyner vs. S. Pittsburg)

It looks like the correct call. Bowen appears to lose control at the one, as #43 racks him across the arm. But the previous clip is not the right clip. YOu can activate the controls, i.e. the pause button to freeze the frame by moving the mouse on the bottom of the video.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are putting way to much into this loss. It wasn't even a region game. Get over it please... Move on. You guys have a great team and will make it deep into the play-offs. Not every play goes your way. Same with Ooltewah. They had some questionable calls to so please lets just drop it and move on...

As you can clearly see, the ball was clearly out before he crossed the line. Contact was made at the 3 yard line when #43 knocked the ball out. Here is the video evidence that everyone was crying about and it shows that the call on the field was correct. Who wants to argue this one?

I'm glad I got this cleared up.... Boski, GolfenDude, 82Cat... Where are you at?

this year is a long way from over so all smyrnas expectations are all still there

sorry you got beat like a rented mule a couple weeks ago that had to be humbling

almost as humbling as getting beat by an unranked mcminn county, right farragut? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The play in Question involved Tight end Marcus Bowen who is No. 9 the TE.

http://www.wdef.com/video/friday_september...ootball/09/2007

You can see the play at the link above. You must let the streaming video play, there is a football game before the Maplewood - Ooltewah.(Tyner vs. S. Pittsburg)

It looks like the correct call. Bowen appears to lose control at the one, as #43 racks him across the arm. But the previous clip is not the right clip. YOu can activate the controls, i.e. the pause button to freeze the frame by moving the mouse on the bottom of the video.

The one thing that stood out in this clip was our "home" TV station highlighting the plays of the visiting team. Nothing about the outstanding effort made by our guys. That shows just how much of an advantage Ooltewah gets from "homecooking". /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

As you can clearly see, the ball was clearly out before he crossed the line. Contact was made at the 3 yard line when #43 knocked the ball out. Here is the video evidence that everyone was crying about and it shows that the call on the field was correct. Who wants to argue this one?

I'm glad I got this cleared up.... Boski, GolfenDude, 82Cat... Where are you at?

hey 82 kitty kat where u at with my links and videos? i m WAITING!!!!!!!!!!

The one thing that stood out in this clip was our "home" TV station highlighting the plays of the visiting team. Nothing about the outstanding effort made by our guys. That shows just how much of an advantage Ooltewah gets from "homecooking". /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

hasn't that always been the case with local media and Ooltewah????? If it isn't something bad to report on we get little or no coverage. Rememeber last year when the team was doing so well, we were relegated to the back page of the sports section. Even people from other communites and and schools have commented about this.

Oh well, let's just focus on the team. Let's play some good football in the next two weeks, then move on to play some GREAT football in the weeks to come. Go Owls!

Great post man.. You nailed it right on the head..... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

In an earlier quote,I said,I was right there when then ball came out,in this still shot,I'm right there!!!! so,all of you people that have been,whining and saying maplewood got robbed..,.shut up and go cry somewhere,else!!!! THANK YOU,Imaowl..,..perfect pic.,let's go over to ooltewah/bradley thread and forget these cry babies!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

In an earlier quote,I said,I was right there when then ball came out,in this still shot,I'm right there!!!! so,all of you people that have been,whining and saying maplewood got robbed..,.shut up and go cry somewhere,else!!!! THANK YOU,Imaowl..,..perfect pic.,let's go over to ooltewah/bradley thread and forget these cry babies!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THAT PIC IS A FAKE ..REAL NICE TRY ..YOU MUST BE A PHOTOSHOP MASTER!!

now the video ... is the truth ..the guy scored the 2 refs said he did ... i didnt know there was reply in HS football .. so how was that overturned must be something new for the home team , oh well ..maplewood will rebound ..you guys wont make it out of first round come playoff time ...shame on you guys ..you guys give high school football a black eye ..and former players and girls get black eyes also!