Ooltewah vs Maplewood

bipbopzot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maplewood will win by 2 scores tryuing to revenge it's loss to Hillsboro.

LOL do you have to rub it in?? Footballfan ..I have to say something first ..its still bothering me Maplewood first play to TE, down to 30yd line ..Maplewood first TD hot pass TE ... the guy only had 2 touches the whole game ..both huge plays , if that guy gets the ball more that game has a different outcome in Maplewoods favor nobody accounted for him at times he ran around looking for someone to block ..why because his man rushed in to stop the run or blitzed we was wide open ..if Maplewood gets him the ball ..it would have forced Hillsboro to play honest and get them boys out the box then you run down their throat ..Maplewood has to many weapons they just not using them all .. I blame that defeat all on Maplewood coaches play calling ... its that simple so if the coaches are pointing fingers at players they need to be pointing at themselves .. because every Maplewood fan at the game is pointing at you .. that was awful!

now as far as this game goes .... Maplewood will come out and do what they need to do in order to win!!

i dont see you hooters stoping maplewood

LOL do you have to rub it in?? Footballfan ..I have to say something first ..its still bothering me Maplewood first play to TE, down to 30yd line ..Maplewood first TD hot pass TE ... the guy only had 2 touches the whole game ..both huge plays , if that guy gets the ball more that game has a different outcome in Maplewoods favor nobody accounted for him at times he ran around looking for someone to block ..why because his man rushed in to stop the run or blitzed we was wide open ..if Maplewood gets him the ball ..it would have forced Hillsboro to play honest and get them boys out the box then you run down their throat ..Maplewood has to many weapons they just not using them all .. I blame that defeat all on Maplewood coaches play calling ... its that simple so if the coaches are pointing fingers at players they need to be pointing at themselves .. because every Maplewood fan at the game is pointing at you .. that was awful!

now as far as this game goes .... Maplewood will come out and do what they need to do in order to win!!

i dont see you hooters stoping maplewood

I hope I don't have to say I told you so.

Of course I'VE SEEN OWL TEAMS GO INTO FARRAGUT FAVORED AND LEAVE WITH THEIR FATHER'S PLUCKED.

My heart says the Wood but head say's Owls! by 2!

When is the last time Maplewood beat a ranked 5A team?

[/size]

I hope I don't have to say I told you so.

Of course I'VE SEEN OWL TEAMS GO INTO FARRAGUT FAVORED AND LEAVE WITH THEIR FATHER'S PLUCKED.

My heart says the Wood but head say's Owls! by 2!

When is the last time Maplewood beat a ranked 5A team?

Don't know if it's an indicator, but CoachT's Big Pick Poll still has Maplewood leading 53% to 47%. If the guys on each respective team feel as strongly as their fans about rebounding from a lost... this will be a very entertaining game. It will determine who really has a Champion's Heart.

Oh yeah btw...

GO OWLS!!!

Is Ooltewah ranked in 5A? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Maplewood will be better than you think...

But I'll still go with the Owls! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Much respect from Cookeville.We had a great series with Ooltewah,hope we can have it again someday!

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

maplewood by a TD.

ps- c'mon boski hillsboro didnt exactly play a spectacular game. our 2nd string QB threw 3 INTs, 2 of which led to scores i believe.

Maplewood didnt have a a spectacular game either ..but they could have ..i was just venting ..i say all that just because ..Maplewood is not going to change a thing ..its been like that for years now .. they are going to come out and do what Maplewood does and thats smash you right in the mouth ...

hmm 5A ranked team Maplewood beat lets see ....Hunters Lane(semi finals playoffs last year) was ranked when they played Maplewood won 12 - 0

Hunters Lane (2 - 0 reg) (4 - 1 overall) Region 5 5A

Is Ooltewah ranked in 5A? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Maplewood will be better than you think...

But I'll still go with the Owls! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Much respect from Cookeville.We had a great series with Ooltewah,hope we can have it again someday!

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Before the loss they were in the top 10. I think among all the polls they are still in the top 15.