FridayMainEvent

Weekly Picks!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Weekly Picks!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't checked back through the previous votes, but I believe the leading vote getter every week has won. I wonder if this trend continues tonight?

After further review, the fan voting actually had WHH beating Forrest. As we know, that didn't happen. Seems we fans have a pretty good handle on our teams though. Only one incorrect pick to date. I'm sure that will change with several key matchups in the upcoming weeks. It is going to be interesting seeing who rises to the top over the next month... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Unfortunately what goes on in the games is totally out of my control. I don't think anyone besides JB has a chance to beat Cascade, but I didn't think we would lose to Wayne County last year either, so who knows.

All Cascade and Jo Byrns need to is win there games and McEwen win there games then Mc Ewen could lose to Jo Byrns and that is a good out look on that mater. Then McEwen would get in the play-offs

All Cascade and Jo Byrns need to is win there games and McEwen win there games then Mc Ewen could lose to Jo Byrns and that is a good out look on that mater. Then McEwen would get in the play-offs

mcewen will not make the playoffs regardless of their wins from here on out. it will be cascade, forest, heritage, jb or ncs. not in that order though.

mcewen will not make the playoffs regardless of their wins from here on out. it will be cascade, forest, heritage, jb or ncs. not in that order though.

If Cascade and Bo Byrns both beats Nashville Christian, Forrest,White House Heritage,Nashville Christian beats White House Heritage. And McEwen beats Forrest and Nashville Christian, MTCS, Eagleville they will be in the play- offs. That will WHH would have lost 4 games Nashville Christian would have lost 4 games and that would leave Forrest and McEwen with would leave them with 3 lost games................ So McEwen can make it to the play offs with help

If Cascade and Bo Byrns both beats Nashville Christian, Forrest,White House Heritage,Nashville Christian beats White House Heritage. And McEwen beats Forrest and Nashville Christian, MTCS, Eagleville they will be in the play- offs. That will WHH would have lost 4 games Nashville Christian would have lost 4 games and that would leave Forrest and McEwen with would leave them with 3 lost games................ So McEwen can make it to the play offs with help

Mid way in the season and you did all that. Hoping kinda early aren't ya?