Pick the winners for Region 5-1a games!

FridayMainEvent

Weekly Picks!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Weekly Picks!

This will be an interesting week for the region. The marquee matchups will be Cascade vs. Forrest and Nashville Christian vs. White House Heritage. Both games will probably have serious playoff implications down the line.

I'm glad to see Clarksville Academy and Community playing each other. One of those programs will pick up their first region victory and get rid of the goose egg in that column. Over the next three weeks the playoff picture should be coming into focus.

My picks for this week are:

Jo Byrns ( low scoring game if Eagleville can keep it together for four quarters) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

McEwen (another defensive battle) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

White House Heritage (this will be the closest game and may go the other way) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Clarksville Academy (Community could pull the upset if the defense shows up)

Cascade (If the Champs let them hang around until the fourth, who knows) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when does Cascade and JoBryns meet...should be a huge one

That would be week (9), Oct. 26th at "The Stable" (wartrace). I'm hoping to see both teams roll into this game undefeated again this season. Hopefully the close game we had with McEwen a few weeks back will be high on our Coaches list of games to watch during that week. We didn't deal with early adversity well in last years game, but we didn't score on an opening drive in any games last season either. I'm not sure, but I don't think we have failed to score in an opening drive this year. Should be a great game to come watch for all Football Fans!

This will be an interesting week for the region. The marquee matchups will be Cascade vs. Forrest and Nashville Christian vs. White House Heritage. Both games will probably have serious playoff implications down the line.

I'm glad to see Clarksville Academy and Community playing each other. One of those programs will pick up their first region victory and get rid of the goose egg in that column. Over the next three weeks the playoff picture should be coming into focus.

My picks for this week are:

Jo Byrns ( low scoring game if Eagleville can keep it together for four quarters) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

McEwen (another defensive battle) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

White House Heritage (this will be the closest game and may go the other way) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Clarksville Academy (Community could pull the upset if the defense shows up)

Cascade (If the Champs let them hang around until the fourth, who knows) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I will go with all your picks but one...I am going to take Nashville Christian in a close one

I will go with all your picks but one...I am going to take Nashville Christian in a close one

Yes, I may need to re-think that pick. I just read on the Eagleville/Nashville Christian thread a post from an Eagleville fan stating they were totally dominated last night. My connection over there (Pred) said it was 14-7 in the third. Apparently the new staff made some adjustments in the second half and opened up a can of *&^*...... He also stated they would have no trouble with WHH. We'll see if that holds true.

it is week # 6 now it time to start asking for HELP so Mac Town may get inthe play offs.......................That means Cascade and JoByrns for the teams that McEwen play's rest of the year so win....... win.........win.........win.........

This is how my heart picks not mt gut........................

Mc Ewen over MTC 21

Cascade over Forrest (needs to happen for help)

Clarkville Academy over Community

Jo Byrns over Eagleville

Nashville Christian over White House-Heritage (needs to happen )

but GOOD LUCK TO ALL R5 1a

McEwen has to win all the way out........... so HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

it is week # 6 now it time to start asking for HELP so Mac Town may get inthe play offs.......................That means Cascade and JoByrns for the teams that McEwen play's rest of the year so win....... win.........win.........win.........

Mc Ewen over MTC 21

Jo Byrns over Eagleville

Cascade11 and MOTO24 can I count on you two have my back on this mater

sry but it going 2 happen dog we been waiting for this game b/c we want 2 show that little christian school that yall just a hurdle in are way and we will stop at nothing 2 destroy u friday

Mc Ewen over MTC 21

Jo Byrns over Eagleville

McEwen has to win all the way out........... so HELP!!!!!!!!!!!