Westview and Dresden

5thdawn

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well dresden vandalized our practice field, they tore up a lot of stuff. they also spray painted our schools band bus? lol how stupid is that? but they have also (from /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> what i heard) vandalized our field house. We are not happy!!! Dresden better watch out cuz were comin hard!!!!!!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> [/size]

I know this shows no class at all. I hope that none of the athletes were involved. Just as I hope none of Westviews athletes were involved in vandalizing Dresden's field house and playing field on Wendsday night. I hope that the game is clean and without injury for both sides.

I know this shows no class at all. I hope that none of the athletes were involved. Just as I hope none of Westviews athletes were involved in vandalizing Dresden's field house and playing field on Wendsday night. I hope that the game is clean and without injury for both sides.

So without any proof or even suspicion, you manage to cast aspersions about Westview athletes being involved in an alledged incident of vandalism that isn't reported until real vandalism occurs somewhere else? It makes perfect sense to me.{sarcasm off]

So without any proof or even suspicion, you manage to cast aspersions about Westview athletes being involved in an alledged incident of vandalism that isn't reported until real vandalism occurs somewhere else? It makes perfect sense to me.{sarcasm off]

apparently you weren't around to see the coaches painting over the blue "W" yesterday. DUH... it happened. Westview's kids aren't as innocent as they'd like you to think they are.

YES WESTVIEW DID PAINT A BLUE W ON THE FIELD .....BIG FREKIN DEAL, THAT IS A PRANK!!! Dresden on the other hand painted very unappropriate things on the bands bus, messed with the engine, painted one of Coach Coadys trucks and tore up equipment in the field house. THE TWO DOES NOT COMPARE AT ALL!

Pranks are fun, what Dresden did is criminal and can't be fixed by mowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How stupid to even compare the two.

I can't believe I'm responding to anyone who actually uses "DUH," but I'll type slowly, so that you can follow. Painting a big w or any letter on someone else's field is a childish prank. It is a sophmoric act and perhaps, by the letter of the law, a criminal act. My objection was to the thinly veiled assertion that perhaps some Westview athletes were responsible for "vandalism." All students at Westview are not athletes. All athletes at Westview are students. There is absolutely no evidence that either committed this "scandalous" act of "vandalism" as has been suggested. Hey! Maybe it's an M and someone from McKenzie did it! After that they went by Westview and spray painted vehicles and equipment with profanities. Don't let your jealousy of Westview cloud your judgment.

I can't believe I'm responding to anyone who actually uses "DUH," but I'll type slowly, so that you can follow. Painting a big w or any letter on someone else's field is a childish prank. It is a sophmoric act and perhaps, by the letter of the law, a criminal act. My objection was to the thinly veiled assertion that perhaps some Westview athletes were responsible for "vandalism." All students at Westview are not athletes. All athletes at Westview are students. There is absolutely no evidence that either committed this "scandalous" act of "vandalism" as has been suggested. Hey! Maybe it's an M and someone from McKenzie did it! After that they went by Westview and spray painted vehicles and equipment with profanities. Don't let your jealousy of Westview cloud your judgment.

I can assure you that there are no feelings of jealousy. I am proud to see that Westview is doing so well this year and will hopefully represent Weakley Co. well in the post season. Either way all acts of vandalism, no matter how large or small, are against the law. I think it's foolishness and only creates more work for the coaches and players who should be concentrating on game preparation. I wish good luck to both teams tonight and pray for no injuries. We know too well that Dresden can ill afford any more.

You know childish (harmless) pranks each year are fun as long as they are harmless. It is what fuels this rivarly. Not a big deal. Parents and faculity really need to explain to students that you can't cross the line. What WHS did to DHS field did absoutely no permanent damage and was fixed by that night. Unfortuantely the band bus does not belong to the school but to the band director (personal property which will be a seperate law suit). They have messed it and the engine up and the band is not only performing tonight but has a competition tomorrow. That bus was retrofitted for their instruments and suits. What they painted on it was profanity...what is the reasoning or fun behind this?? Why couldn't they at least just paint a D on it??? They have crossed the line so far that theirs I am afraid will go way beyond a fine, I am thinking this is somthing that might go on their permanent records and possible probation and community service.

The officer at Westview last I heard has one name already and I am sure that guy is not going to take the fall for the rest of them.

I can assure you that there are no feelings of jealousy. I am proud to see that Westview is doing so well this year and will hopefully represent Weakley Co. well in the post season. Either way all acts of vandalism, no matter how large or small, are against the law. I think it's foolishness and only creates more work for the coaches and players who should be concentrating on game preparation. I wish good luck to both teams tonight and pray for no injuries. We know too well that Dresden can ill afford any more.

Well said. Let's play ball!

You can twist my quotes any way you want, I could care less. I don't know who did either acts of vandalism. I still stand by my quote which was, "I hope the Dresden or Westview athletes were not involved." They should know better and have more important things to think about. Don't try to place my sentences as sarcasm or acqusations as you have no idea what I am thinking. The vandalism acts at both schools are real and not implied, and at least, both parties should be caught and pay for what they have damaged.

You can twist my quotes any way you want, I could care less. I don't know who did either acts of vandalism. I still stand by my quote which was, "I hope the Dresden or Westview athletes were not involved." They should know better and have more important things to think about. Don't try to place my sentences as sarcasm or acqusations as you have no idea what I am thinking. The vandalism acts at both schools are real and not implied, and at least, both parties should be caught and pay for what they have damaged.

I do know for a fact that it wasnt westview athletes that painted the W on DHS's field and i also know that it was dresdens athletes that messed up our fieldhouse and band bus...Yes, both teams commited a crime here but one is much more serious than the other... Dresden crossed the line this time.

I'm saying this in hope of ending all of the vandalism arguing!

I feel that i kinda started this topic off in the wrong way by first mentioning the prank war between the 2 schools! So i apologize for that! Its been goin on for a while and is sure to continue but we are on CoachT to discuss games not pranks and vandalism so i apologize for getting that started!

Good Luck to both teams tonight and lets keep it clean! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />