Westview and Dresden

5thdawn

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview vs Dresden...the great In-County rivalry with bad blood on both sides!

I'm not worried much about the game this year Westview should come out and win big if they play their game and not come out flat like this past week! I'm just hoping Coach Coady pulls the starters early enough to keep them injury free! But Westview's dominationi over Dresden will continue this year! Maybe next year Lions!

But now lets get to the main event! The prank war that happens every year! The best one by far came 2 years ago when Dresden's precious Lion sitting in front of their school got painted Blue and Gold! What's to come this year? Maybe Dresden will actually think of something creative this year!

Good Luck to both school! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not worried much about the game this year Westview should come out and win big if they play their game and not come out flat like this past week! I'm just hoping Coach Coady pulls the starters early enough to keep them injury free! But Westview's dominationi over Dresden will continue this year! Maybe next year Lions!

But now lets get to the main event! The prank war that happens every year! The best one by far came 2 years ago when Dresden's precious Lion sitting in front of their school got painted Blue and Gold! What's to come this year? Maybe Dresden will actually think of something creative this year!

Good Luck to both school! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It seems strange to see the words "Dresden", "think" and "creative" in the same sentence.

Thats one of the funniest things i've ever read on coachT. Nothing like a good ol' fashion prank war.

Westview by what ever they want.

I'm With You Bulldawg, It Aint Gonna Be Pretty. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm With You Bulldawg, It Aint Gonna Be Pretty. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Westview is one of the most dominate teams in 2A.. And this year after dresden lost there QB to the bulldogs. it all went down hill. sorry dresden but every player on westviews team gets hurt. it aint lookin pretty for yall.

Westview- 48

Dresden- 14

Punisher-whs pride Posted Sep 29 2007 - 05:18 PM

Good Luck to both school!

Dresden'll probably come paint a lion on our field! BUT WAIT! We don't have a field for them to paint one on.

Guess they'll have to go and paint a lion on UTM's field and tell them it's for Westview!