Tellico Plains @ Sequoyah

gosqhs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I SAID THEY BEAT THEM 20-7...THATS NOT 21 POINTS THERE SMOKEY...ITS 13....OH I HAVE A QUESTION HOW DOES IT FEEL TO NOT BE IN THE FIGHT FOR THE LAST PLACE IN THE REGION AFTER DOING IT FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS LOL

in know you didn't say that..gosqhs said they would win by 3 td's.....HOW DOES IT FEEL NOT TO BE ABLE TO READ..YOU BEING FROM MEIGS CO AND ALL??!! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOSE TO THE CHARGERS? THEY HAD 5 QUARTERS TO DO IT AND STILL COULDN'T PULL IT OFF! CENTRAL SHOULD GET TWO WINS OUT OF THAT ONE!!

read the posts man.

FOR ONE, I NEVER LOST TO THE CHARGERS THE WHOLE TIME I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL...BUT ANYWAYS LIKE I SAID BEFORE CENTRAL IS A GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR, THE REGION HAS FOUR TEAMS THAT CAN END UP AND WIN THE REGION...BUT AS FAR AS THIS FORUM GOES I'LL PICK THE CHIEFS OVER THE BEARS.............. JUST CONTAIN THE QUARTERBACK CHIEFS AND WATCH THE CUT BACKS

FOR ONE, I NEVER LOST TO THE CHARGERS THE WHOLE TIME I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL...BUT ANYWAYS LIKE I SAID BEFORE CENTRAL IS A GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR, THE REGION HAS FOUR TEAMS THAT CAN END UP AND WIN THE REGION...BUT AS FAR AS THIS FORUM GOES I'LL PICK THE CHIEFS OVER THE BEARS.............. JUST CONTAIN THE QUARTERBACK CHIEFS AND WATCH THE CUT BACKS

somebody get this guy a hero biscuit for not ever losing to central!

seq will beat tellico, but not by three tds. both teams are horrible.

Dang Boys, Sequoyah is 0-5 but they are improving every week, we let Notre Dame off the hook at the end of the game, we had 3 turnovers in the red zone against East Ridge (we just shoot ourselves in foot). I haven't seen Tellico play this year except in the Jamboree, I know that Eric Best (Sr.) and Dieon O'Dell (Fr.) are the only weapons they got and they haven't scored in about three or four ball games in a row. (Hey Smokey, this ones for you) Chiefs win by 24 points!

Dang Boys, Sequoyah is 0-5 but they are improving every week, we let Notre Dame off the hook at the end of the game, we had 3 turnovers in the red zone against East Ridge (we just shoot ourselves in foot). I haven't seen Tellico play this year except in the Jamboree, I know that Eric Best (Sr.) and Dieon O'Dell (Fr.) are the only weapons they got and they haven't scored in about three or four ball games in a row. (Hey Smokey, this ones for you) Chiefs win by 24 points!

Best hasnt scored because he hasnt played. On the sidelines hurt. Tellico may get it handed to em every game but at least they play hard. I think if Tellico gets somethin goin early they have a chance, Sequoyah has problems finishin a game.

And smokey, Central has beaten Meigs a total of three times in the past 18 years. Its great ONE monkey is off your back but the Gorrilla is still there. And really, its not a great big underdog story or anything like that. Central was, or shouldve been favored to win this year. Its great you guys have had some success this year but with the last five games they have, i'd probably keep my mouth shut till about week 10 at 11 P.M. when you know how they'll finish the year. Still a lot off football to be played.