Tellico Plains @ Sequoyah

gosqhs

From everything I've heard and read about Tellico, with players injured and all, this could be a game for the offensive line to build some confidence going into a tough schedule toward the end of the year. Tellico is a very winnable game and if things get clicking, the Grundy county should be a good game. GO CHIEFS! HEY Workman, Brackett, Roberts, Steinhardt and Bell, you guys need to step and have a great game, play with your brains and your heart and things will be fine. GO CHIEFS!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is you smokey04 every thread you have been on you bash and show no

common curtsy to any one.

Hey talk up your team all you want but bashing anyone is not talking football.

some of your quotes on this thread alone

9-27 Tellico is very bad

10-1 They are a horrible team

9-30 Both teams are horrible

I have set through this season with you bashing sequoyah but don't bash Tellico

on this thread

You are a kid who needs to grow up show some common curtsy to others.

hey, torseq2, if you would read the post that is in question here, you would see that in that same post i wished both teams good luck...I'm am not questioning either teams effort or intensity, just basing this of their win loss record. you are what you record says you are.

everyone knows that i am a central fan..and when the chargers have problems, i talk about those problems just like i am talking about seq and tellico. and nobody says you have to set and read my posts if you don't want to.

sounds to me like you are the kid...setting behind a monitor calling someone else a kid....

how bout not bashing me on this thread. GO CHARGERS

From everything I've heard and read about Tellico, with players injured and all, this could be a game for the offensive line to build some confidence going into a tough schedule toward the end of the year. Tellico is a very winnable game and if things get clicking, the Grundy county should be a good game. GO CHIEFS! HEY Workman, Brackett, Roberts, Steinhardt and Bell, you guys need to step and have a great game, play with your brains and your heart and things will be fine. GO CHIEFS!!

good luck to the cheifs. i hope and think yall will get a win friday...grundy is a winnable game for seq...build some momentum heading into next year.GO CHARGERS!

A 2 - 2 tie would be a fitting score for both these struggling teams.

2 all isn't going to happen, Sequoyah prevails and gets their first win. If they spend too much time celebrating it will be their only win. The pre season hype and promise is quickly slipping away. These boys need to man it up now and make a late run for respectability .

A 2 - 2 tie would be a fitting score for both these struggling teams.

2 all isn't going to happen, Sequoyah prevails and gets their first win. If they spend too much time celebrating it will be their only win. The pre season hype and promise is quickly slipping away. These boys need to man it up now and make a late run for respectability .

The preseason hype was to be more competitive and I believe they were, the year for the Chiefs will be next year. There are a lot of young players on this team and about every impact player will return.

The preseason hype was to be more competitive and I believe they were, the year for the Chiefs will be next year. There are a lot of young players on this team and about every impact player will return.

Holy Cow, me and Slobber Knocker agree on something. Sequoyah will/should be very good next season, only lose 2-3 players on each side of the line. GO CHIEFS!!