Grace Baptist Academy at Lookout Valley

jadguitar06

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Put him with the (Big boys) and he would run wild.... LV has a strong defense with some guys that look to hit hard and often...they are hungry this year for a play off win.... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> .

BIG FISH little POND just like i said, put him at a larger school such as Brainered,Ooltewah, Central and you d never see those numbers, not even close!!!!!!!!!!!!! he might run wild but it wouldnt b for positive yards might be backwards or sideways. lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> what does a couple of people on your on team LOOKING to hit hard got 2 do with anything i said? he s a good player just not what your talking about!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

BIG FISH little POND just like i said, put him at a larger school such as Brainered,Ooltewah, Central and you d never see those numbers, not even close!!!!!!!!!!!!! he might run wild but it wouldnt b for positive yards might be backwards or sideways. lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> what does a couple of people on your on team LOOKING to hit hard got 2 do with anything i said? he s a good player just not what your talking about!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Just how good Chas would be at a bigger school will never be known unless he goes on to do well at the next level. But why does it matter anyway? He's a great tailback. Give him his due and move on.

Yeah those schools have bigger, faster, and stronger lines too. If you put him behind their O lines he would do just as well

Zone- He had a typical night for him, an interception, two forced fumbles, and a bunch of tackles. No receptions tough. We only threw two or three times. We used Chas as a decoy some of the night and let Pullom do some work too.

LivingLegend- Nope, that wasnt me you saw /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I was in the press box the whole night. That is where you'll always find me...

I was impressed by the fan turnout for Grace. But I thought they were gonna put up a closer game than what it turned out to be. Good luck to the eagles rest of the year.

Yeah those schools have bigger, faster, and stronger lines too. If you put him behind their O lines he would do just as well

all i m saying is he s good but he wouldnt put those # s up at a large school, oh yeah if the line is stronger n bigger and faster guess what the defense is strong big and fast which is my point, good luck and hope he puts up even bigger # s and goes on 2 play at the next level