Grace Baptist Academy at Lookout Valley

jadguitar06

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forcast a win for jadguitar's young lads in this one. The young lads from Lookout Valley should take care of business. The Scruggs kid is a really good back. Are any colleges looking at him?

Yea- he had a really good game against SP didn't he???? NO!! he is not that good- he is a very good single a high school back- but he can't play in college....and all we have to do to get the W and seal up 2nd in the region is know where scruggs is the whole game. you could put 8 people where ever he was and you would win- they have no one else that can do anything....and scruggs is very stopable....he didn't even get 50 yards against SP and he is the only one they run with...

Grace-49 LV-35

If Marr is out- it could be worse...

Yea- he had a really good game against SP didn't he???? NO!! he is not that good- he is a very good single a high school back- but he can't play in college....and all we have to do to get the W and seal up 2nd in the region is know where scruggs is the whole game. you could put 8 people where ever he was and you would win- they have no one else that can do anything....and scruggs is very stopable....he didn't even get 50 yards against SP and he is the only one they run with...Grace-49 LV-35If Marr is out- it could be worse...

It wasnt Chas' fault that he didnt have many yards. The line created holes, but they got filled up real quick. He did return a punt for a Td in that game. Casey's injury obviously hurts us big time. He provides much more depth to the offense.LivingLegend- I Have heard he has been getting letters from UTC and Appy State. They are looking at him for returning kicks. Those are just rumors though.

Yea- he had a really good game against SP didn't he???? NO!! he is not that good- he is a very good single a high school back- but he can't play in college....and all we have to do to get the W and seal up 2nd in the region is know where scruggs is the whole game. you could put 8 people where ever he was and you would win- they have no one else that can do anything....and scruggs is very stopable....he didn't even get 50 yards against SP and he is the only one they run with...Grace-49 LV-35If Marr is out- it could be worse...

Im guessing you also havent seen us play this year. Scruggs isnt the only back we feature now. We have two other great running backs in Pullom and White. You will be hearing about Pullom a lot next year.

Yea- he had a really good game against SP didn't he???? NO!! he is not that good- he is a very good single a high school back- but he can't play in college....and all we have to do to get the W and seal up 2nd in the region is know where scruggs is the whole game. you could put 8 people where ever he was and you would win- they have no one else that can do anything....and scruggs is very stopable....he didn't even get 50 yards against SP and he is the only one they run with...

Grace-49 LV-35

I'm a sp guy. This boy is a very good back....probably the quickest I have seen all year.

It wasnt Chas' fault that he didnt have many yards. The line created holes, but they got filled up real quick. He did return a punt for a Td in that game. Casey's injury obviously hurts us big time. He provides much more depth to the offense.LivingLegend- I Have heard he has been getting letters from UTC and Appy State. They are looking at him for returning kicks. Those are just rumors though.Im guessing you also havent seen us play this year. Scruggs isnt the only back we feature now. We have two other great running backs in Pullom and White. You will be hearing about Pullom a lot next year.

jadguitar06, Chas Scruggs is a very good back anyone that gets 2000 yards in a year is very good. And yes he will play in college. I hope you and everyone else on here can see what eaglemaniac is doing . He comes on every thread and tries to fire all the other teams up before they play Grace. Eaglemaniac is not associated with Grace in anyway.

ok this is just about the same thing grace said last year if i recall... right? and wat happen last year... chase put up 253 on 18 carries... so????

Grace-49 LV-35

Sorry maniac but Scruggs is a good running back and should be able to play at a small school somewhere. SP's defense is one of the best around from 1A to 3A and some above so don't even think Grace can accomplish the same thing. SP also slowed Tyner down last week and they are a much better team than LV. I was surprised at LV's passing game. It was much improved and they actually moved the ball some passing. Put 8 in the box all the time and they will beat you throwing to Rorex. They also have another RB that is pretty good and they gave it to him some while using Scruggs as a decoy. Grace is not very good against the run so I expect Scruggs to get 150+ yds. Bledsoe is not a very good team and they put 30 points on Grace. That says a lot

I haven't seen Grace play but they do have some athletes. Their QB Blake is very good and they have a few RB's that can move the ball. LV's defense is better than anything Grace has seen this year except for Boyd. I think Rorex has a big night against Grace. He was all over the field against us and in my opinion is LV's best player. I think Grace will score a few times but not enough to keep up with LV.

Lookout Valley by 2 TDs

i dont understand what grace fans are thinking? didnt they promise to shut down Scruggs the same way last year? i think he had near 300 yards and 5 or 6 td's against them on a rain soaked field... If they couldnt contain him on a sloppy field, good luck chasing him on a dry turf... I say that the boys from grace ought to be able to describe the back of Scruggs' jersey pretty well by the end of the night!

LV by 2 TD's

i dont understand what grace fans are thinking? didnt they promise to shut down Scruggs the same way last year? i think he had near 300 yards and 5 or 6 td's against them on a rain soaked field... If they couldnt contain him on a sloppy field, good luck chasing him on a dry turf... I say that the boys from grace ought to be able to describe the back of Scruggs' jersey pretty well by the end of the night!

LV by 2 TD's

Only 2?