Munford vs. Brighton

footballfan50

You must be in a drug induced state. I will repeat this again where you might grasp what I said. Brighton is very capable...It will take a solid effort on Munford's part to win. If this doesn't register..ask someone sober to explain it to you. You did have me laughing at your lunancy though. No one is downing anybody....Munford is just improving in all facets of their school program!!

I did not interpret your post as "downing" Brighton, or anyone else. I just read it like everyone else did. Munford has the best scoaching and teaching staff in the Free World! They have the best and smartest student athletes in the Free World. Brighton, as well as the rest of the region, is no match for the BEST ever! After reading your posts, and follow up posts, I reserve the right to amend my prediction. Munford to beat Brighton by at least 300, and they will be WORLD, not National, champions!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is number 32 for Munford and where did he come from. I noticed he is not in the program. He is a good back.

Is #6 the same #6 as last year. If it is thats Chris Madison from Melrose. Looks like Munford still can't win with just their own. The recruiting continues. Under a cloak of darkness Munford continues to recruit.

Wtnoff you're a joke. If your an unbiased official, why do you only post stuff about the Memphis Cougars?

#32 Lacy is a Munford kid who didn't get to play last year who is now coming into to his own. He doesn't post about Memphis cougars it's Munford cougars. We don't recruit period. Every kid who plays football is legal. We never have had an illegal player. This is what bothers me about accusation like yours it discredits and discounts the hard work of myself, these players and our coaching staff with no proof only your uneducated opinion. The reason we've won some close games is because we out work people. We have to because we're not as good as everybody else And when you cast off comments that they recruit it's an insult to the hard work of these players who are out there from 3 to 6 hours practicing to get it right. Conditioning and execution is the reason we win. It just gets under certain peoples skin that, that non-film swapping Munford continues to beat teams that have better talent. You can make what ever jokes you want but I'm right most teams in our region have as good or better talent then we do so we have to make up for that by working that much harder to close the gap.

#32 Lacy is a Munford kid who didn't get to play last year who is now coming into to his own. He doesn't post about Memphis cougars it's Munford cougars. We don't recruit period. Every kid who plays football is legal. We never have had an illegal player. This is what bothers me about accusation like yours it discredits and discounts the hard work of myself, these players and our coaching staff with no proof only your uneducated opinion. The reason we've won some close games is because we out work people. We have to because we're not as good as everybody else And when you cast off comments that they recruit it's an insult to the hard work of these players who are out there from 3 to 6 hours practicing to get it right. Conditioning and execution is the reason we win. It just gets under certain peoples skin that, that non-film swapping Munford continues to beat teams that have better talent. You can make what ever jokes you want but I'm right most teams in our region have as good or better talent then we do so we have to make up for that by working that much harder to close the gap.

The question about the Madison kid #6 continues to be dodged. This is hillarious. Munford has had better talent than everyone they have played with the exception of Millington.

Tell everyone where #6 is from.

You must be in a drug induced state. I will repeat this again where you might grasp what I said. Brighton is very capable...It will take a solid effort on Munford's part to win. If this doesn't register..ask someone sober to explain it to you. You did have me laughing at your lunancy though. No one is downing anybody....Munford is just improving in all facets of their school program!!

How long has Munford been open in comparison to Brighton?

looks to me like sled78 is not from Munford and is trying to rile all you people up. he is probably trying to get a rise out of his Cardinals. I still cannot believe that the administration and the head coach continue to allow Cougarmike to get on this message board if he is a part of the staff.

looks to me like sled78 is not from Munford and is trying to rile all you people up. he is probably trying to get a rise out of his Cardinals. I still cannot believe that the administration and the head coach continue to allow Cougarmike to get on this message board if he is a part of the staff.

Why is that is this only for the great minds like yourself.

I am not going to get into the recruiting thing except for this. I researched it and last year was not legal and I will leave it at that. As for #6 he is from melrose. Why he is here does not matter. I am concerned about last year and how a few players were here but I am not putting my concerns out there. ANyway Munford is a good football team and like I said Coach Marshall does a good job. THe last guy would not listen to him and he is gone. If randall did not listen he would be gone. That program is run through marshall and you can say what you want but that is what i see and hear from the people i know at munford.

I don't know if you recruit or not. I would have no way of knowing. I coached for a while before I hung up my whistle, and the idea that you want to portray Munford as a talent-less, hardworking place, is ridiculous. You may work hard, most coaches do. You may even outwork the rest of the coaches in the region. There is no way you can know that, and there is no way that I can know that. Munford won the region last year mainly because you had the most talent. Say what you want, but we both know that to be true. You may have outworked everyone else, and if so, that contributed to the team's success. Some of your talent was already in Munford was when you got there, but the best, and most talented players you had, came from Memphis. We both know that. And if they weren't recruited, then the best thing you did was to be the recipient of a gift ot great players transferring into Munford. In other words, a windfall. Please tell me how YOU would know if you outwork anyone? Are you at your practices and the other team's practices simultaneously? Do you attend your offseason workouts AND everyone else's, as well? Just say that you work hard and leave it at that, because to say anything else, borders the ridiculous. And for the film issue, it doesn't hurt the teams that you won't swap with, but I would assume it to be a major inconvenience and an unnecessary pain.

I feel as though I'm prett sober, with this in mind, I shall make a statement. Munford is improving on all facets of their school program, there is not one school that can BLOW HORNS as well as Munford, head coach marshall and asst. coach randall do a great job of getting the kids ready to play. Best regards to the school with the "mighty sound of the south." Way to go, a school know for their band.

Having watched both teams beat the Chargers I plan to come and watch this game while Covington is getting a much needed off week. I felt Brighton played on emotion and dominated Covington. I thought the Munford group was fortunate and got a couple of breaks to win. This will be a good game. Best of luck to both teams as they battle for the county championship!

Do me a favor please tell me more how Mr Marshall runs our football program. That has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard. I guess when we were at East we phoned a friend or used our life line for information to find out what to do from coach Marshall. I'll give Mr. Marshall his due he's got a gold ball but who's standing over Mr. Wolf shoulder and why did he change his entire offense last year in 3 days before he played us to a stack eye. If there's any upper level influence I think it's north of Munford.