White House Heritage vs Nashville Christian

HERITAGEiscoming08

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed....If WHH come sout focused it will be a close game...if not NC will take control early

I agree, we have seen both white house and nashville christian. nashville christian is in way better shape than white house and they definately make less mistakes. what's up with the 18 penalties white house? If you don't limit your mistakes, nc will blow you out. they have too much offense for you to handle. look what they did to the great forrest defense. if white house keeps playing like they have been, im picking nc in a blow out. if they quit making mistakes im taking them.

I agree, we have seen both white house and nashville christian. nashville christian is in way better shape than white house and they definately make less mistakes. what's up with the 18 penalties white house? If you don't limit your mistakes, nc will blow you out. they have too much offense for you to handle. look what they did to the great forrest defense. if white house keeps playing like they have been, im picking nc in a blow out. if they quit making mistakes im taking them.

lol, are you crazy, you said if whh keeps playing the way they have been than you pick ncs for the win, lol, well if whh keeps playing the way they have been than there will be zero points or just a few points on the board because hardly anyone has scored on them this year!! so ya guys keep playing the way you have been, lol, that guys cracks me up!

lol, are you crazy, you said if whh keeps playing the way they have been than you pick ncs for the win, lol, well if whh keeps playing the way they have been than there will be zero points or just a few points on the board because hardly anyone has scored on them this year!! so ya guys keep playing the way you have been, lol, that guys cracks me up!

I think what he is saying is that a team with the offense of Nashville Christian can make them pay for their mistakes. That NCS will capitialize if given too many free yards due to penaltys. But if WHH keeps playing their game without the penalties they will win. But I do see your point despite the penalties, WHH isn't letting too many points on the scoreboard!