White House Heritage vs Nashville Christian

HERITAGEiscoming08

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big fan of running your mouth but I believe its OK as long as its backed up by actions and you guys did that last night so good job! I believe you guys do control your own destiny, even with the one loss since Forrest has lost twice in the region now. I still think JoByrns and Cascade are the top two in the region but Heritage is putting it all together at the right time so you never know what might happen. You guys do need to redecorate your own field or get your own stadium though, if I remember right you share a stadium with the Blue Devils and when I was there a few weeks ago I only saw one of your logos to about 100 of thiers. That kind of upset me even though i'm an Eagleville fan.

When WWH plays Jo Byrns they will realize they are nothing more than a third or fourth place playoff team. Jo Byrns will take them to the woodshed and then Cascade will finish them up.

Go Champs

yalls time will come soon enough so how about you just sit back and watch us destroy everything in are way /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I'm not a big fan of running your mouth but I believe its OK as long as its backed up by actions and you guys did that last night so good job! I believe you guys do control your own destiny, even with the one loss since Forrest has lost twice in the region now. I still think JoByrns and Cascade are the top two in the region but Heritage is putting it all together at the right time so you never know what might happen. You guys do need to redecorate your own field or get your own stadium though, if I remember right you share a stadium with the Blue Devils and when I was there a few weeks ago I only saw one of your logos to about 100 of thiers. That kind of upset me even though i'm an Eagleville fan.

hah yeah they were the state champs...10 YEARS AGO. city pride so i like white house but we need some credit. last time i checked we have a better record than them. their logo is even on the town's water tower!!! whats funny is how the 2 schools are split by a county line. and most of their stuff is in robertosn county, not sumner. all of the businesses in white house are in robertson county. sumner county is dead and robertson is just coming to life. heritage is on the verge of building a new school and i believe a stadium is included. ground has already been broken. wont be done til 2010 though. stinks i wont be playing long enough to see it. :[[[