Lebanon @Wilson Central

wcfinnest09

82...................you are perhaps one of the best "poor-mouthers" on the board, but this statement is absolutely comical (you gotta be a comedy-writer in your spare time). I have said all along that Wilson Central was not going to be the worst team in the league and I think they have proven that!

Where they will finish (in a very tough and balanced league) is still hanging in the balance..................if they aid and abet your Bulldogs with a win over Lebanon; it will certanly help their chances for post-season play. If they lose, they will go immediately to the tough road to hoe group. It is going to be an interesting 5 weeks!

Wilson Central - hard playing group of players ----YES! Juggernaut -------- NO! (LOL).

For the record, I do enjoy reading your posts!

I want wc to win I am trying to build up their confidence!!

So

right now they are the best team in the mid state and if the work hard and stay focused should win.Do not even think about region standings only lebanon!!

you are correct there is lots of football to be played and really in this region the playoffs start next week.

wc does have the toughest remaining schedule hands down though with 3 of the 5 being in the top 10 and 2 being rated #1 at one time and riverdale still is.

GO WC

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's about time lebanon goes for a quarterback change to start winning some gamess that offense is all run except for the fade route

I would venture to say that LHS has thrown the fade route on less than 50% of their attempts. Last year, maybe, they threw that route more.

Watching the games this year, I doubt that you will find a better situation than the past few weeks at QB....what a competitor. Time and time again Sallis has led the team to do what it takes to maintain possession of the ball in critical times either by running, scrambling, or throwing the ball.

To say that a QB change is needed......speaks volumes for your opinion......Sallis is a winner.

The next QB will be exciting as well.....very similar to what Sallis did in the Smyrna game I would say. Good luck to both in the future.

With Rutherford County having a 'bye' week this week and many schools having an interest in who wins this one I forsee a BUNCH of players and Coaches from other schools being at this game. Gentlemen this is an excellent opportunity for scouting the opposition, not heckling and getting into trouble that could keep you off the field in the future. I will be going to this one just to watch two good programs that already don't like each other play HARD! I'm even going to tolerate that annoying growl that WC is so fond of if it is at WC. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Who do I want to win? Doesn't matter to me as they both still have to play R'dale. On those nights I will be honest and hope they BOTH lose. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

BTW where is this being played at? Gotta know where to go and how early I have to leave to get a parking spot as this one WILL be crowded! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Good luck to BOTH teams and have a good injury free game!

WC, i really dont think lebanon is all that great i think there all hype just cause they beat smyrna

I don't think their over hyped at all...their a solid team from top to bottom. The juniors on this team went undefeated as freshmen. They got beat by a really good MJ team that were ranked 9th in the midstate when we beat'em. They kinda fell off the map after that cause we were suppose to be horrible, so nobody knew how good they were, and as was stated before it was their qb's 1st start. I'm sure their going to bring it coming off last weeks game. I would have much rather them pulled off the W.....it's gonna be a game!

(Note to all Rutherford county schools)...Come on out and we'll show ya how we do it out here in Wilson County!!!

And Cat...we've got confidence!!!..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

plan on being there

I will get there early cause I know parking is a nightmare

still hate that the powers that be built such a rinky dink stadium and field for a 5a team.

we've got plenty of parking now....we got the parking lot done over the summer and doubled the stadium capacity since you guys have been there too...plenty of room for everybody!! It was built for a 3a school. it just grew a lot faster than expected.

we've got plenty of parking now....we got the parking lot done over the summer and doubled the stadium capacity since you guys have been there too...plenty of room for everybody!! It was built for a 3a school. it just grew a lot faster than expected.

that makes more sense

every time I have been there I always thouht wow look at that huge school and wow this looks like a youth league field and stadium

glad to know someone else thought the same thing

so no more shuttles?

that makes more sense

every time I have been there I always thouht wow look at that huge school and wow this looks like a youth league field and stadium

glad to know someone else thought the same thing

so no more shuttles?

nope....no more shuttles....ive had to park on the highway before and walk....we've got it together now. it just took us a while....you wanna see a cluster...go to Coffee county....i was extremely disappointed. everybody hyped the atmosphere up and all....its just not anywhere close to one of our region games.

Do you guys realize that when no one gives Lebanon a chance they pull off the upsets. So, the more people on here that say WC is going to win the more I like it. So far they are a better road team. To bad it isn't WC's homecoming.

Sorry, but that will not work. This group of coaches and players is completely grounded in the reality of last year's terrible season and the fact that every single coach (this includes Coach Bobby Brown) in Region 4-5A picked the Wildcats to finish as the absolute bottom-feeding team in the league. Our "kitties" know that still face the toughest part of their schedule..............only positive that I see is that WC plays (4) of the remaining (5) league games at home. The 4 straight away games was very tough and almost amazing that they got all 4 as wins............It took WC almost 4 years to win first road game; when the school first opened.

Also for the record, most of the polls still have Lebanon rated above WC....................so hate to break it to you. The "underdog" scam won't hunt!! The Cats will show up and will play their butts off WIN or LOSE. I think it may be a great game..............I will not miss it.

Do you guys realize that when no one gives Lebanon a chance they pull off the upsets. So, the more people on here that say WC is going to win the more I like it. So far they are a better road team. To bad it isn't WC's homecoming.

If you guys win, its not exactly gonna be an upset. ya'll have already proved yourselves with wins over smyrna and lavergne. everyone on here knows ya'll have as good a chance as anyone if not a better one. were 5-0 but this is the 1st real test of the season. you guys are by far the toughest opponent so far...good luck to ya'll. its gonna be a great game.