Elizabethton @ East?

orange and black

Penalties and turnovers killed EHS. They had a turnover at the East 4 yard line and then fumbled with around 2 minutes left in the game. I think the penalties hurt worse because they got some dumb personnel fouls that killed their momentum.

East is mostly a one man team ( their QB). If a team could pass I do not think East would ever stop them.

# 10 for EHS showed some good things and when he gets some more playing time he could turn out to be a good QB.

Like I said I would rather caoch witten lose wth kids that's been playing together since flag football and be ready to run the MLC in 2008. EHS is on the way back.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penalties and turnovers killed EHS. They had a turnover at the East 4 yard line and then fumbled with around 2 minutes left in the game. I think the penalties hurt worse because they got some dumb personnel fouls that killed their momentum.

East is mostly a one man team ( their QB). If a team could pass I do not think East would ever stop them.

# 10 for EHS showed some good things and when he gets some more playing time he could turn out to be a good QB.

You must be nuts. East had 450 yards of offense. Gaby(169), Looney(125), and Crowder(50) yards rushing. You guys were lucky to even be in the game. If East had not turned over the ball the score would have truly reflected the true dominance East had over EHS. The best player EHS had on the field was #7.

You must be nuts. East had 450 yards of offense. Gaby(169), Looney(125), and Crowder(50) yards rushing. You guys were lucky to even be in the game. If East had not turned over the ball the score would have truly reflected the true dominance East had over EHS. The best player EHS had on the field was #7.

Are you kidding me #7 had a good catch to end the half but he's been a no show all year he had a easy tackle to stop a touchdown at the beginning of the Science Hill game and shy'd away because he saw contact , no doubt he's a good athlete i just don't think that #7 played near as well as the sophmore defensive end #81

i play for east and i can personally tell u that #7 was nothin but a scared little kid who liked to talk smack every time i was on defense and he missed a pass it was pass interference i got sick of it im not puttin the kid down at all and i chit chatted with there o line afterwards (they are freakin huge) they simply didnt have any faith