Loudon@Rockwood

tigersportsfan

Rockwood needs to come in Friday afternoon, Relaxed & Loose. It's time to take what nobody wants to give..respect

On paper, no they're not an Alcoa, CAK, not even Loudon.. but they're Rockwood, playing at Rockwood with what's got them this far... "Team play & pride" No "I's" will win this one...As a fan, still wanting to see a whole game of what I believe our boys could do when they'll put it all together ....seriously...

Loudon is tough, and I know they'll be there strapped and ready...so get ready for 4quarters of Good Football!

line play again will be BIG on both sides of the ball... cannot be blow off the line Friday night, lock up and drive

I'm still a believer that games are won in the trenches...control that line of scrimmage!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The goatboy will have around 27 tackles friday night from his outside linebacker position and probably 3 ints. to go along with his steller blocking on offense! come 7:30 the goat will be let of his cage and ready to eat up the redskins! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

The goatboy will have around 27 tackles friday night from his outside linebacker position and probably 3 ints. to go along with his steller blocking on offense! come 7:30 the goat will be let of his cage and ready to eat up the redskins! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I havent seen Rockwood play so I can only go off what I heard and seen from stats and scores of other games. I believe you will see the usual Loudon team friday night. Very good running and short (very short) passing game. Defense is fast and tough and very good against the run. Secondary is questionable but they have made changes since CAK and looked a lot better against the pass against Sweetwater ( different team and different attack but improvement is still an improvement).

I'll go with the Redskins by 10

Good luck to both teams

GeogeW 'porting for duty. yes sir e im back. been down at the ranch with ole chaney hunting us some der. i didnt shoot a thing, but the VP did nick me in the shoulder with one of his shots.. Air Force One is in the shop, its gettin dvd players in stalled in the headrests and some a dat, i believe tha rappers these days call it "GUCCI" interior. so i will prob come to the game unnoticed tonight. although i wll be singing the national anthem. Me and ole Mareese will be sangin a duet, them ima go get me some nachos from the concession stand and watch a them good ole T-E-R-R fighters from Rockwood do what they do best and that is, of coarse fightin tha terr. Them Indians of Loudon should be a real good terr fightin test for Tha Tigers of Rockwood. but i see the Terr gettin beat tonight.. heard they been workin on a real good uh, battle cry per say, during practice. also some top secret terr fightin plays such as the Terr Fighting full back blast, the free safety Gihad Blitz. only time will tell... FIGHT THA TERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!