Fayette Ware vs. Jackson South Side

This one is a tough call for me...I think Southside has better atheletes and is more physical...I also think they had a down night against Northside (not to take anything away from NS win) but they should be hungru to redeem themselves and get back to the form of the last season and a half...their Offensive coordinator being out is the only that keeps me from eaily picking them...but in the end I think the Hawks will find a way to win...maybe not pretty but win

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is a tough call for me...I think Southside has better atheletes and is more physical...I also think they had a down night against Northside (not to take anything away from NS win) but they should be hungru to redeem themselves and get back to the form of the last season and a half...their Offensive coordinator being out is the only that keeps me from eaily picking them...but in the end I think the Hawks will find a way to win...maybe not pretty but win

could you name me some national ranked players on jss or last years all state or all region

FW' s defense has'nt stopped anybody all yr so they'll have to outscore SS to win. Always seem to have problems stopping a good running team. Thompson's offense is often erratic & unorganized(many penalties) but on a good night they can put up points. Very inconsistent. Kicking game is also suspect. If they can avoid mistakes & turnovers they will have a chance. Must stop SS running game- no secret.. If they do FW 27

SS 20

could you name me some national ranked players on jss or last years all state or all region

I have reread this post seveal times and I find no where in it were I mention SS having nationally ranked players...I merely stated my opinion on this opinion board that I think they have better atheletes...you may disagree...and tonight FW can prove me wrong...if so I will tip my hat to them and say good job...until then I stand by my opinion...

I have reread this post seveal times and I find no where in it were I mention SS having nationally ranked players...I merely stated my opinion on this opinion board that I think they have better atheletes...you may disagree...and tonight FW can prove me wrong...if so I will tip my hat to them and say good job...until then I stand by my opinion...

I think he was just baiting you because FW does have a national ranked player this year, and they had one last year too.