HOWARD VS POLK

UTCSCOUT07

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rephrased my statement if you didn't notice..........................

"I should have phrased it differently I guess. They do have a real coach but he does not use coaching practices on certain things that is common practice in our area."

It may be alot closer than I thought before too. There is a chance for rain and this will be a major factor if they have to play in the mud. Can't run without traction................

Howard won 16 to 14. Polk played a great game and had a great gameplan. The players from Polk showed class. I want to personally apologize for some of the language of our fans toward some Polk fans after the game. But drunk Idiots plus refs calling bad calls will eqaul something nasty. But Great Game POlk

That was a good game - nailbiter at the end - one or two plays and it would have been different, but ya'll played it well. Good game Howard!

hey, is that number 23 kid ok? Last I heard anything (ya'lls speaker system has a lot to be desired) he was off to the hospital.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Should have never passed the ball in the 4th quater drive................................................................. They were dead in the water and getting their butts handed to them on the run 5-6 yard gains every play........ Yeah, let's pass the ball............... WTF?

Should have never passed the ball in the 4th quater drive................................................................. They were dead in the water and getting their butts handed to them on the run 5-6 yard gains every play........ Yeah, let's pass the ball............... WTF?

Lets see, 89 yards to the endzone, 59 to FG range, 2 minutes on the clock, 2 time outs, yeah sounds like a ground and pound situation.

If Polk had run the ball every play , you would have come on here and said they should have passed. Howard scored 16 points, they have scored 32 or more in all other games. Polk played great, Howard played great. Turnovers were the difference, thats just football.

First game I have ever seen that may have been won because a team couldn't kick an extra point. Don't take that the wrong way, Howard does great with the two point conversion.

I have heard comments about questionable calls, could someone explain to me how a fan knows there wasn't a holding penalty or a block in the back on a play, are you watching every player. I understand complaining about a hold or clip that you see that is not called, but to complain when a referee calls holding or clipping is ridiculous because you can't be seeing every individual player.

Lets see, 89 yards to the endzone, 59 to FG range, 2 minutes on the clock, 2 time outs, yeah sounds like a ground and pound situation.

Not this drive, the one with 4:35 on the clock. Had it in the bag, best kicker in the area and tonnes of time on the ticker. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Yeah, let's pass!!!