Stone Memorial vs Kingston

kane

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this thread started just to make Kingston feel good? Stone has won the one and ONLY game they will win this year beating CCHS in the Nobody Cares Bowl. They beat CCHS and I think they have only scored once this year. Stone is just plain bad and Kingston will beat them as bad as they want. At the beginning of our season (although we have improved) people were saying "we might not win a game" but I just kept saying that we would at least beat Stone. To the folks from Kingston, just make sure no one gets hurt running up and down the field, don't worry about getting hit or anything like that, just don't let anyone twist an ankle running back and forth to the endzone. Have fun this week and get some playing time in for your younger kids.

Stone will win 3 games this year including beating bledsoe.

First of all how sad is it to admit that you could only win 3 games. Second, you have to be kidding. Stone has only even been competitive when they beat a terrible CCHS team that does not have a chance to win a game again this year. Bledsoe is not real good this year, but will still beat Stone by at least 3 touchdowns. Kingston will win this one by as many points as they want. I will say again, I just hope they don't get anyone hurt and give their younger players some experience. Anyone that says Stone could beat anyone on their schedule other than CCHS needs to stick to video games because you obviously know nothing about football. That is almost as bad as the post a few weeks ago by the Stone fan that thought they could play with Ensworth.

Kane hit the nail right on the head. Stone will win at least 3 games and one of them will be against Bledsoe. And warrior4ever i seem to recall you saying Bledsoe will win just 4 games..

First of all again here is another person on here that admits that he knows nothing about football because he thinks Stone can play with Bledsoe. I have stated that Bledsoe will win 4 games... I think that is terrible.... I am certainly not proud of it. It looks like that is the case, however we might win 5 and could end up winning 6, but 4 or 5 is more of a reality. Again, I don't think that is anywhere near exceptable and I am just glad we have Stone on the schedule because no matter how bad we may be, Stone will be worse!