McNairy Central Bobcats vs Bolivar Central Tigers

smc4life

There were alot people not expecting McNairy Central to be in position they are now. But here it is. Both teams are 4 -1 and 1-1 in region play. How do everybody think Bolivar will do in this game? Bolivar's defense is stingy and I see it being another close game for the tigers. I think the final will be 28-21 Bolivar wins.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There were alot people not expecting McNairy Central to be in position they are now. But here it is. Both teams are 4 -1 and 1-1 in region play. How do everybody think Bolivar will do in this game? Bolivar's defense is stingy and I see it being another close game for the tigers. I think the final will be 28-21 Bolivar wins.

I'm pulling for Bolivar. McNairy has a good defense with some solid play makers on offense also. Bolivar has got that running game going and they are looking pretty tough right now. I'm pulling for Bolivar to win this one though.

utvol is a cardinal..too bad a'ville cant beat us..And if bolivar shuts down mood,simmons will run all over them..If either of them cut too the outs side they are gone..We will win this one and get a good win in the region..i will take mcnairy 27-21Watch for #64 also he will run it right through the gut and carry us to victory

utvol is a cardinal..too bad a'ville cant beat us..And if bolivar shuts down mood,simmons will run all over them..If either of them cut too the outs side they are gone..We will win this one and get a good win in the region..i will take mcnairy 27-21Watch for #64 also he will run it right through the gut and carry us to victory

Just like you did at Southside. If Bolivar does not turn the ball over they win. Bolivar 21 McNairy 14.

Let's see, you barely hung on to beat that mighty power Lexington: record 1 win 4 losses, got

spanked by Southside and have the mighty winless Hillcrest coming to town! Now that we

have established the fact that you guys should be playing Maryville and Alcoa please tell

me one thing: how do you type with both thumbs in your mouth????????

Did you forget your mascot?

Bolivar 20

McNairy 9

At the start of the fourth quarter. Looks like you are not running all over anyone.

27-9 Bolivar The Tigers held McNairy in check most of the game though the first two McNairy drives simmons and Mood ran all over us but the defense tightened up and played 3 and a half quarters of shut out football. Bolivars offense ran the ball really well and Mitch Ross (#10) had lots of big plays through the air didnt look like The Bobcats caught us looking ahead at Dyersburg and South Side

Great game Tigers

27-9 Bolivar The Tigers held McNairy in check most of the game though the first two McNairy drives simmons and Mood ran all over us but the defense tightened up and played 3 and a half quarters of shut out football. Bolivars offense ran the ball really well and Mitch Ross (#10) had lots of big plays through the air didnt look like The Bobcats caught us looking ahead at Dyersburg and South Side

Great game Tigers

well you might want to come to dyersburg tomorrow and check out the trojans.