CREEK WOOD @ PAGE

Downtheline, yea you're right about they need to set the tone in the first half, but like #99 used to? lol. That kid was a joke. He was to small to do anything. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> lol. But for real Creek Wood needs to come out and hit Page right in the mouth as soon as the game starts. Hope to see them pull out another W this week. Does Page still have the same qb that they did two years ago? Cause I thought he was a soph. then so if that's true he'd be a senior now.

#9 Blake Neel is the player that you were talking about. He is just a junior. He has not played QB this year since the first game, Bagsby took over in that win over Fairview, but is playing some back and receiver from what I hear. I really expected the Patriots offense to be dynamite with Neel, Lankford, & Dowd all returning from last year. The adjustment from the I-Formation to running the new spread look under Jack Daniels has taken some time from the looks of things. The extra week may have seen some changes take place so if you are Creek Wood you'd better expect anything and everything but the kitchen sink this week in Rudderville. Page may have several "trick plays" and other weird things in store for the Red Hawks to look at this week. THIS IS A BIG ONE PLAYOFF WISE!!!!!

If Creek Wood plays smash mouth football and continues to fly around on defense they should take care of business in this one. It will be tough though because in this region nothing comes easy.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line is that Page had early season injuries and a new system mixed in with a killer schedule. Some Sr players(which is a smal class anyway) had to get with the program full tilt or let a younger one step up ...add it up...has created a very lackluster record.

The open date has been real kind in that personnel moves have been made and the "philosophy " may have changed. This week may have the biggest surprises yet

Anyway, Page knows that they can win this game and get back into the hunt for a spot. The winner of this game gets a leg up into the fourth playoff spot.

If Page can throw it around, I feel CW may have problems with that. If CW has ball control then things are in their favor. If CW flys around too much ..long plays will abound for the Pats

Penalties and turnovers ...keep an eye out tomorrow on that.

I know Page is excited to be playing a team that fits their personnel. From what I can tell, there are NO track stars in this one.

Bottom line is that Page had early season injuries and a new system mixed in with a killer schedule. Some Sr players(which is a smal class anyway) had to get with the program full tilt or let a younger one step up ...add it up...has created a very lackluster record.

The open date has been real kind in that personnel moves have been made and the "philosophy " may have changed. This week may have the biggest surprises yet

Anyway, Page knows that they can win this game and get back into the hunt for a spot. The winner of this game gets a leg up into the fourth playoff spot.

If Page can throw it around, I feel CW may have problems with that. If CW has ball control then things are in their favor. If CW flys around too much ..long plays will abound for the Pats

Penalties and turnovers ...keep an eye out tomorrow on that.

I know Page is excited to be playing a team that fits their personnel. From what I can tell, there are NO track stars in this one.

well i'm not too sure about page, but i do know that creek wood has more than a few starters and even a few back ups that run sub 4.6's and that's just track speed...there is plenty of football speed on that team

well i'm not too sure about page, but i do know that creek wood has more than a few starters and even a few back ups that run sub 4.6's and that's just track speed...there is plenty of football speed on that team

Dollard, CWs QB, went for 250+ on the ground at Rossview last week... Whos to say CW has no track stars???? Elliot , one of the many CW backs can move pretty good also...

Sam "Dorwin" Shelton is running about like Dollard at around 4.6 forty.... and he is also one of the best kickers in the midstate.

Tucker will be the key of Defense for the Redhawks as he continues to punish people from the linebacker spot...

Both of our corners can move well... and are both two year starters so I feel confident that they can hold their own against page's passing attack especially if we pressure the QB....

Creekwood played a good game against page but still made mistakes...there secondary stepped up in the 4th when it was clutch time...3 pics, Dollard took his to the house...and talkin bout track speed for creek wood...TJ Dollard (QB), Chris Elliot (RB), Brett Wilson (CB), Chaz Maichuk (WR)...were all on the track team in their past years...there are prolly couple others also...They have speed on that team.