Hunter Green State Bound!

Rhea Co.

Well Hunter Green of Rhea Co has qualified for the 3rd time in a row, and is looking for an unprecedented 3rd straight AAA state individual golf title. Only on one other player has won 3 golf titles back in the 1960s. Luckly the the course is the same Old Fort where Hunter has won his other 2 titles. Hunter has had a little bit of a down year but he has been hot the last couple of rounds. Good Luck Hunter!

Another note of interest 8 players today got DQed today in the Region.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Hunter Green of Rhea Co has qualified for the 3rd time in a row, and is looking for an unprecedented 3rd straight AAA state individual golf title. Only on one other player has won 3 golf titles back in the 1960s. Luckly the the course is the same Old Fort where Hunter has won his other 2 titles. Hunter has had a little bit of a down year but he has been hot the last couple of rounds. Good Luck Hunter!

Another note of interest 8 players today got DQed today in the Region.

Congrats Hunter your such a great player. Im very surprised you werent one of the ones who got disqualified like you did in the tn jr two years ago for not tucking your shirt

Congrats Hunter your such a great player. Im very surprised you werent one of the ones who got disqualified like you did in the tn jr two years ago for not tucking your shirt

Yeah he got lucky that he wasn't in one of those groups but Walker Valley was really unlucky to have 2 players in those groups. Yeah I remember Hunter telling me about that, but he does play better when he has his shirt untucked.

Yeah he got lucky that he wasn't in one of those groups but Walker Valley was really unlucky to have 2 players in those groups. Yeah I remember Hunter telling me about that, but he does play better when he has his shirt untucked.

how does the fact that ur shirts untucked make u play better? its unclassy and it's a smack in the face to the game of golf. ill give it to him he has won state 2 years in a row and that is saying sumthing; however, when has he ever preformed well newhere else besides ole fort. state the past 2 years and the US JR. qualifier are the only two things hes accomplished and they were both at ole fort. i would say this year is a good chance for him. this year AAA has a weak division. I look for Jack Bulote and Drew Miller to be up there in the top. maybe one one tow no name people will show up but besides that it should be pretty weak.

how does the fact that ur shirts untucked make u play better? its unclassy and it's a smack in the face to the game of golf. ill give it to him he has won state 2 years in a row and that is saying sumthing; however, when has he ever preformed well newhere else besides ole fort. state the past 2 years and the US JR. qualifier are the only two things hes accomplished and they were both at ole fort. i would say this year is a good chance for him. this year AAA has a weak division. I look for Jack Bulote and Drew Miller to be up there in the top. maybe one one tow no name people will show up but besides that it should be pretty weak.

I don't know why or how hunter plays better, he just does, and the fact that he has play the game since he could walk. Unclassy? Maybe, but that is just Hunter and if he plays better and wins. That's all that matters. Bottom line winning is winning. Plus it's only high school golf, not the PGA... Hunter has won several and finished in the top 10 in tournaments all around Chattanooga and North Georgia including a couple of AJGA, TGA, The Chattanooga Pro-Am, Coca-Cola Signal Mountain Junior Invitational, a couple of tournaments at Council Fire and several qualifier events not just old fort. He is the only player 17 and under in the last few years to make and play in the State Open. He has also played in the Vinny, the Junior Amateur Championship and State Amateur Championship. Hunter has the best chance of any player in the field this year, but he has the most pressure of any player and I believe in a moment of pressure anyone would want Hunter on their team. Jack Bulote played good last year but he couldn't handle the pressure. Hunter is the #1 player and college prospect in the state. Yeah it maybe weaker but Hunter has won the last two when AAA wasn't so weak.

I don't know why or how hunter plays better, he just does, and the fact that he has play the game since he could walk. Unclassy? Maybe, but that is just Hunter and if he plays better and wins. That's all that matters. Bottom line winning is winning. Plus it's only high school golf, not the PGA... Hunter has won several and finished in the top 10 in tournaments all around Chattanooga and North Georgia including a couple of AJGA, TGA, The Chattanooga Pro-Am, Coca-Cola Signal Mountain Junior Invitational, a couple of tournaments at Council Fire and several qualifier events not just old fort. He is the only player 17 and under in the last few years to make and play in the State Open. He has also played in the Vinny, the Junior Amateur Championship and State Amateur Championship. Hunter has the best chance of any player in the field this year, but he has the most pressure of any player and I believe in a moment of pressure anyone would want Hunter on their team. Jack Bulote played good last year but he couldn't handle the pressure. Hunter is the #1 player and college prospect in the state. Yeah it maybe weaker but Hunter has won the last two when AAA wasn't so weak.

did rhea co. not make it or are they not good enough or what? we'll see how your lil buddy does this year

Hunter might b listed as number one in the state but he is a chump compaired to Goodpastures top dog and Ole Miss signee. Joe David! Joe will play Hunter any day of the week and beat him. He's the truth and the real number one ask anyone

Hunter might b listed as number one in the state but he is a chump compaired to Goodpastures top dog and Ole Miss signee. Joe David! Joe will play Hunter any day of the week and beat him. He's the truth and the real number one ask anyone

Ole Miss who is 48 or UTC who is 6th. I would believe Hunter is looking to go to a better program. Joe David wishes he could even be on the same level as Hunter. AAA titles means more to colleges than A/AA title, and David only has one and Hunter has at least 2 AAA titles. But anyways Congratulations Joe David on his title.