Mcminnn Central vs Tellico Plains

swim08chs

i was just pointing out that it has been so long since central had this kind of sucess. and i believe you are right the best is yet to come. keep in mind this team only has 8 seniors!

i think the lack of respect comes from central being so bad for so long whether thats wrong or not. but meigs found out what happens when you don't give central any respect, and so will polk.

Don't put the cart before the horse.... I went on record before the season started and said Central would be 7-3.. I'm still standing by that.. One other thing Central has played 2 teams with a winning record and has a split. I'm not on here saying that Central is not good, I'm saying take 1 game at a time...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't put the cart before the horse.... I went on record before the season started and said Central would be 7-3.. I'm still standing by that.. One other thing Central has played 2 teams with a winning record and has a split. I'm not on here saying that Central is not good, I'm saying take 1 game at a time...

you are right...they do need to take it one game at a time..and that is what coach derrick has been preaching to them..one thing is for sure...if they continue to have turnovers like they have, then they will lose big to polk and howard. to be honest with you i think that the turnovers are due to immaturity. they don't come out with the same intensity if they aren't playing polk or meigs...they lose a little focus here and there when they play teams that they are better than. that is all signs of a young but talented team..coach derrick will fix that...they will be ready to play when it comes to the polk game...no turnovers...but you say central hasn't played anyone? who has polk played besides howard who they lost to? central has a win over the defending region champs!