Mcminnn Central vs Tellico Plains

swim08chs

Mcminn Central is coming off a 28-0 win over East Ridge which takes them to 5-1. I think Mcminn Central will win this big; as long as they dont make alot of turnovers and can capitilize on those big passes and not drop them because Tellico can't contain the speed of Central. Lets hear your predicitons.

McMinn Central - 28

Tellico- 0

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcminn Central is coming off a 28-0 win over East Ridge which takes them to 5-1. I think Mcminn Central will win this big; as long as they dont make alot of turnovers and can capitilize on those big passes and not drop them because Tellico can't contain the speed of Central. Lets hear your predicitons.

McMinn Central - 28

Tellico- 0

if central can fix the turnover issue this one will be ugly...well, it will be ugly anyway. central turned the ball over 5 times against er and still dominated the game.

this will be a good tune up game for central heading down the stretch....well see if they can get better. if they don't, and go into polk co and lose five fumbles, then polk will run all over them, but i don't see that happening...central better not overlook tellico, though...crazier things have happened!

central 43

tellico 0

if er can't score on the chargers, tellico won't. good luck to both teams.

if central can fix the turnover issue this one will be ugly...well, it will be ugly anyway. central turned the ball over 5 times against er and still dominated the game.

this will be a good tune up game for central heading down the stretch....well see if they can get better. if they don't, and go into polk co and lose five fumbles, then polk will run all over them, but i don't see that happening...central better not overlook tellico, though...crazier things have happened!

central 43

tellico 0

if er can't score on the chargers, tellico won't. good luck to both teams.

As much as I love the people from Tellico, this is going to be a tough one for them. Central is good, but Tellico will give it their best. Good Luck to both teams.

As much as I love the people from Tellico, this is going to be a tough one for them. Central is good, but Tellico will give it their best. Good Luck to both teams.

Central is gonna win this one with ease. Ill say 42-0 with that being the low score. They have nobody to contain Centrals speed and the defense looked real good against east ridge. So this should be an easy game for them.

Central is gonna win this one with ease. Ill say 42-0 with that being the low score. They have nobody to contain Centrals speed and the defense looked real good against east ridge. So this should be an easy game for them.

anyone else agree that they will use this game to fix the turnover problem heading into the last three games of the season? can they fix it and win out to win the region title? howard is going to be tough, guys. don't forget about polk either! if they turn the ball over against those guys, they will lose big in those games! hope they get the job done!!GO CHARGERS

McMinn Central 49

Tellico 0

I say Central's defense will shut down the Bear's offense, and the Charger's offense will destroy Tellico's defense. Central will fix those mistakes, make big plays and run up the scoreboard. And after the victory there in the playoffs! And Central will be 6-1.

I agree with everyone here. This won't be a game that's worth the drive to TP to see, but the boys are, so we'll all be there. The score will be as big as Central want's it to be. The only drama that I can see will be if TP can put anything on the score board, or can/will Central put up 42+. I think that we'll see lots of younger players this game and see some work on some weaker points of the Central's game. The only other excitement that we might look forward to that night is the Polk vs Meigs score. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree with everyone here. This won't be a game that's worth the drive to TP to see, but the boys are, so we'll all be there. The score will be as big as Central want's it to be. The only drama that I can see will be if TP can put anything on the score board, or can/will Central put up 42+. I think that we'll see lots of younger players this game and see some work on some weaker points of the Central's game. The only other excitement that we might look forward to that night is the Polk vs Meigs score. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thug makes some good points, they should use it to work the kinks out and get some experience for the back ups. Tellico contained very well early in the game against Sequoyah but was no match up the middle. Their best weapon is QB passing to their TE #42, the kid is a huge target. This game could reach the sixties. GL the rest of the year chargers. GO CHIEFS!

McMinn Central 49

Tellico 0

I say Central's defense will shut down the Bear's offense, and the Charger's offense will destroy Tellico's defense. Central will fix those mistakes, make big plays and run up the scoreboard. And after the victory there in the playoffs! And Central will be 6-1.

when was the last time central was 6-1?! great time to be a charger fan!!!!

when was the last time central was 6-1?! great time to be a charger fan!!!!

You know, at the start of last year, I knew that this year would be good, and next year's going to be better. But I was afraid that after that, Central would start to slip. I now have higher hopes. With Central Knights bringing together Etowah and Englewood into one team that can teach Central's style play at an early age to the players, plus giving them some Central Pride. Plus, I think that Coach Derrick is doing some good things. I'm starting to think that 6-1 may not be a once in a decade (or longer) happening.

Here's a question for ya. Why is it that people think that the record of a school from years past mean anything this year? This year's team is a completely different team from what took the field 12 monthes, or 2+ years ago. Polk is talking about teaching us some "secret" in the 9th game of the year when their record is 4-2 and another loss looming in their next game, and their proudest victory is against a team that is currently 2-4, and they barely won that one. While Central is tied with Howard in regional W/L record, but still not getting respect from pollsters. There is one poll that has Central (5-1) ranked seven spots behind Polk (4-2) and eight spots behind Meigs (5-1) whom Central beat. Does this not puzzle anyone else?

You know, at the start of last year, I knew that this year would be good, and next year's going to be better. But I was afraid that after that, Central would start to slip. I now have higher hopes. With Central Knights bringing together Etowah and Englewood into one team that can teach Central's style play at an early age to the players, plus giving them some Central Pride. Plus, I think that Coach Derrick is doing some good things. I'm starting to think that 6-1 may not be a once in a decade (or longer) happening.

Here's a question for ya. Why is it that people think that the record of a school from years past mean anything this year? This year's team is a completely different team from what took the field 12 monthes, or 2+ years ago. Polk is talking about teaching us some "secret" in the 9th game of the year when their record is 4-2 and another loss looming in their next game, and their proudest victory is against a team that is currently 2-4, and they barely won that one. While Central is tied with Howard in regional W/L record, but still not getting respect from pollsters. There is one poll that has Central (5-1) ranked seven spots behind Polk (4-2) and eight spots behind Meigs (5-1) whom Central beat. Does this not puzzle anyone else?

i was just pointing out that it has been so long since central had this kind of sucess. and i believe you are right the best is yet to come. keep in mind this team only has 8 seniors!

i think the lack of respect comes from central being so bad for so long whether thats wrong or not. but meigs found out what happens when you don't give central any respect, and so will polk.