Cloudland/Jellico

Bluengoldblood

You are a jerk and nobody cares what you have to say about anything. Both teams played a good game and there's not any players from either team on here trashing each other, so you need to shut your mouth.

I'm Josh McCoury and if you think you can shut it, come on up here. I don't play games anymore. I can say what I want and until someone pays my internet bill, I'll continue to do just that. When someone gets on here and subtley puts down one of our players, I'm going to be the one who jumps back in their face, it don't matter if the rest of Roan Mt. hinds under a rock. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Josh McCoury and if you think you can shut it, come on up here. I don't play games anymore. I can say what I want and until someone pays my internet bill, I'll continue to do just that. When someone gets on here and subtley puts down one of our players, I'm going to be the one who jumps back in their face, it don't matter if the rest of Roan Mt. hinds under a rock. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

For all you know I'm from Roan Mtn. And your giving us a bad rep.

No. Buckner is the losing QB. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> How bout them landers spanking them butts. Whooo!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

hey buddy what number are you from the landers because this is number #3 from jellico and just to let you know i really dont like what your saying about our team and why dont you shut up im sure you didnt do to much. its people like you that cant grow up that make people lose respect for your team.

hey buddy what number are you from the landers because this is number #3 from jellico and just to let you know i really dont like what your saying about our team and why dont you shut up im sure you didnt do to much. its people like you that cant grow up that make people lose respect for your team.

He don't play for the Landers, none of their players post on here, must be a team rule, if so ,its a good one. There is no way to stop it ,but teams woulld be much better off if they couldn't even read the stuff said on here,

• 9 years later...

He don't play for the Landers, none of their players post on here, must be a team rule, if so ,its a good one. There is no way to stop it ,but teams woulld be much better off if they couldn't even read the stuff said on here,

Pujo,  these two teams start playing again next year,  Buckner was the QB back in 07,  Now he's the Coach,   Lol