Mt Pleasant VS Moore County

wholder

You are a piece of work. The trojanettes get beat and you go off and hide. Moore Co. does something that yall cant do and you and the rest of your wannabes jump on and talk more smack than Moore Co. Then you talk bad about hatin everybody. LOL. I bet you were the kid that weighed 95 pounds (CW) and picked fights and then ran behind your big buddies (Moore Co.) to beat up the bully.

[/size BUMP

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im like clint eastwood...I dont like anybody...especially if they are from Mt pleasant, waynesboro, cascade, and probably moore county pretty soon

Wouldn't that of been a lot easier to say I hate all the teams we can't beat..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well 1st I'd like to take back some of my post, Moore co. has no class! What was done had no excuse. You will be welcomed back here any time you think you can handle it. The brats & coaching staff that trashed the room must be juvenile delinquents and TSSAA should be informed. I believe we showed yall all the respect that was due yall while yall was here, If not sorry, but no need for all that!

2nd, For all the Moore Co. wanna bes in the "wood", EAT YOUR HEART OUT. You still can't handle the tigers.LOL

3rd if this offends anybody ssssooooo, /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Before you start talking about people not having class, maybe you should hear what was done after the game while the two teams were supposed to be shaking hands in an act of sportsmanship. One of the Mt Pleasant players grabbed our Qb's facemask and tried to pull him to the ground. Sounds to me like some Mt Pleasant players have no class. Also, don't say Moore County doesn't have class based on one incident. Oh, and when we see ya'll in the play-offs, we'll be sure to pack the brooms so no one has anything to complain about when we beat ya'll.....AGAIN.

GO RAIDERS!!!! MC!!!!

Good game MC. You played a good game and handed it to us. Hopefully we will learn from this, move on and finish the season strong. You guys had a great game plan and we didn't make enough adjustments. You guys played hard and deserved this win. We will rebound, we have a tough team.

Chunk d - we had 2 td passes dude and at least 4 different players scored.

Very good ,, dude ,, i hadn't hurd any stats at the time i posted ,, i had just got back from Zion game when i herd the score. If you passed a lot that ment that the big linebacker for MC had a very good game . Nice Job MC ... GO TROJANS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Before you start talking about people not having class, maybe you should hear what was done after the game while the two teams were supposed to be shaking hands in an act of sportsmanship. One of the Mt Pleasant players grabbed our Qb's facemask and tried to pull him to the ground. Sounds to me like some Mt Pleasant players have no class. Also, don't say Moore County doesn't have class based on one incident. Oh, and when we see ya'll in the play-offs, we'll be sure to pack the brooms so no one has anything to complain about when we beat ya'll.....AGAIN.

GO RAIDERS!!!! MC!!!!

If you beat Jo Byrns or Cascade.

GO RAIDERS!!!! MC!!!!

Enjoy your win! But if Moore Co does see MP again in the playoffs, believe me you won't see the same team you saw Friday night! I promise!! Congrats on your win, but i wouldn't rub it in too much!! Believe me!

Wouldn't that of been a lot easier to say I hate all the teams we can't beat..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

cascade hasnt beat collinwood in a couple of centuries.....if that guy keeps talking im gonna post the total points scored in the last ten cascade collinwood matchups

cascade hasnt beat collinwood in a couple of centuries.....if that guy keeps talking im gonna post the total points scored in the last ten cascade collinwood matchups

Hey Wholder why dont you post the scores of the last 5 matchups between the trojans and the Tigers. What was that all time series again? Tigers 18 Wins trojans 8 wins /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Enjoy your win! But if Moore Co does see MP again in the playoffs, believe me you won't see the same team you saw Friday night! I promise!! Congrats on your win, but i wouldn't rub it in too much!! Believe me!

And if we see them, they won't see the same Moore County team. We are continually improving. But i agree with you. They weren't to happy to get beat so they will do anything in their power to not let it happen again.....especially by us. We're gonna concentrate on our next three games and not overlook anybody. Then we'll think about the playoffs. I just hope the boys don't get to cocky