Mt Pleasant VS Moore County

wholder

To start, you have to tip your hats off to Moore Co. They did something that no other region 6 team has been able to do in 3.5 years in our region. They played a great game and MP will now have to humble themselves and prepare for title run with a new attitude. As far as what Moore co. players and coaches did after the game. Who cares. I agree if they did do it it is tasteless, but lets not turn into trojanette fans and find something to cry about after a loss. As fans we need to know how to eat our crow and get ready back our boys in blue and red for the rest of the season.

It's always fun to get on here and brag about our team and how we are winning and noone will beat us. We got to do that when Collinwood had their streak. But it always comes to an end and we got to eat that crow. But at least it's fun while it last. But I do think the Tigers will get the region championship 4 in a row which will beat Collinwoods streak, but i do think Collinwood's region win streak was longer, but not sure.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what collinwood's streak was but I know that they went undefeated in 2000, 2001, and 2002 and they didnt lose a game in 2003 until the last regular season game against waynesboro........to get their region winning streak you would have to go back to the 1999 season......I think they only went 5-5 that year but won their last four or five in a row....but I really dont know

I actually called this game a moore co win several weeks ago but Im sure nobody will give me credit for it........

I don't mind telling it. MC destroyed the locker room. It might be understandable because the kids were excited and all but the Coach was the last one to leave the locker room and he obviously didn't mind leaving it that way. Included in the trashing they left every shower all the way on and on hot. Which wouldn't even be that bad in most years but in MP we are having water restrictions as it is because of the drought. I promise, if our coach knew it we wouldn't have left any place in a mess and probably wouldn't have messed it up to start with. For a few minutes I thought MC had some class. I retract my earlier post where I said good game. I hope we meet again this year. If not we will come to your place next year.

Heck Collinwood even has more class than that.

Its a Riverdale thing they left Huntlands the same way. The coach should show some class and clean the dressing room before he exits the dressing room. Hes young and will learn some class along the way.

I like this post, just take your lumps and move on to the next game, the way it should be done. You might not believe me but I found myself a little upset that ya'll region streak was over. Not sure what moore Co. did but tip my hat to them and i am glad to see that you do as well. It looks like region 6 might win 3 of 4 again over region 5. Best of luck in the remainder of your games to both teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll guarantee that doesn't happen. The worse I see is a split this year. I think our two top teams are far better than the 3 and 4 team in region 6. We'll see what happens.

I'll guarantee that doesn't happen. The worse I see is a split this year. I think our two top teams are far better than the 3 and 4 team in region 6. We'll see what happens.

Last year i believed with everything inside of me that regions 5 & 6 would split, and that if one region was going to win 3 it would be region 5, that worked out well.

As for this current year, I agree that this year these regions should split, all i meant was that if region 6 does win 3 of 4, I wouldn't be shocked like I was last year. I see Jo Byrns vs. Mt. Pleasant, and Cascade vs. Collinwood in the second round.

Well 1st I'd like to take back some of my post, Moore co. has no class! What was done had no excuse. You will be welcomed back here any time you think you can handle it. The brats & coaching staff that trashed the room must be juvenile delinquents and TSSAA should be informed. I believe we showed yall all the respect that was due yall while yall was here, If not sorry, but no need for all that!

2nd, For all the Moore Co. wanna bes in the "wood", EAT YOUR HEART OUT. You still can't handle the tigers.LOL

3rd if this offends anybody ssssooooo, /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

It's over It's done we got beat. MC came in and whipped us. As good as we thought our line would be we just aren't as strong as we were last year up front. We had more depth last year, that is a big difference. We really need some of the Sophomores to show up so we can spell some of the starters more and to push those guys to get better. I thought it would happen as the year went on but it just hasn't. Come on guys put this one behind you and get focused. I still believe we have a long playoff run if you do. Remember Work Hard! Play Harder!!

Well 1st I'd like to take back some of my post, Moore co. has no class! What was done had no excuse. You will be welcomed back here any time you think you can handle it. The brats & coaching staff that trashed the room must be juvenile delinquents and TSSAA should be informed. I believe we showed yall all the respect that was due yall while yall was here, If not sorry, but no need for all that!

2nd, For all the Moore Co. wanna bes in the "wood", EAT YOUR HEART OUT. You still can't handle the tigers.LOL

3rd if this offends anybody ssssooooo, /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Sounds like someone is a sore loser.

I actually think that mt pleasant if better defensively than they were last year.....and offensively they still have Daily.......its just that he has to do it all...all the time....you can say its not that way but it just is....he gets tired, if smith was really the coach they say he is he wouldnt even play marco on defense...let him get some rest, running the ball takes enough out of a guy...the big thing is that the rest of the region has just gotten better...lots better. Especially Moore co and Collinwood and waynesboro has improved some too. The gap that Mt pleasant had talentwise just aint there anymore and with daily gone next year I seriously doubt that will get better

I dont know what collinwood's streak was but I know that they went undefeated in 2000, 2001, and 2002 and they didnt lose a game in 2003 until the last regular season game against waynesboro........to get their region winning streak you would have to go back to the 1999 season......I think they only went 5-5 that year but won their last four or five in a row....but I really dont know

I actually called this game a moore co win several weeks ago but Im sure nobody will give me credit for it........

Well.....I would because I remember the post, but.....seems since you ignore my post when I poke fun at you or try and talk to you, you must not like me, so therefore I wont back you up even though I kinda just did. lol. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />