Mt Pleasant VS Moore County

wholder

Im like clint eastwood...I dont like anybody...especially if they are from Mt pleasant, waynesboro, cascade, and probably moore county pretty soon

I wasnt gonna brag to much about that pick since I also picked Collinwood to beat mt pleasant on the same post but I missed that one by a two point conversion...which reminds me..why in heck did staton not go for two and try to tie that game when he had the chance...hmmm, that guy is a great coach but he certainly doesnt think like any other coach out there ...maybe thats his secret to success(against most teams anyhow) and since we are on the subject of statom here......WHY IN HECK DOESNT HE START HIS BEST QUARTERBACK AND MOVE MARTIN TO RECEIVER SO THEY CAN HAVE A GREAT PASSING GAME TO GO WITH THE RUNNING GAME......martin and white would be an awesome combination of really tall receivers that have good speed and make great targets for a quaterback with killer arm like mr. NO 4 for collinwood...so what if hes a sophomore..get him out there and go deep in the playoffs with a balanced attack Nobody appreciates what cameron martin has done more than me but man what a receiver that guy would make......he could get a college offer with his size and speed...make the move coach statom..college is expensive and we want to see no 4 doing more than just playing defense and punting and returning kicks We know he will be the man next year but hows about a preview coach...you got three more game to get him ready...plus two jv games

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think that mt pleasant if better defensively than they were last year.....and offensively they still have Daily.......its just that he has to do it all...all the time....you can say its not that way but it just is....

Well see, that's where you went wrong. The defense is what let us down last night. mTp still put the offensive points up and executed O.K when it came to different players carrying the load. But defensively, mTp just let MC stay in the game. DB's didn't play that good of defense, and MC attacked our DB's with the some big pass plays. I give MC's staff some credit. But when it mattered the most mTp's defense just couldn't come up with the stops they needed too.

mTp just wasn't in this game and even the crowd couldn't get them in it. A coach can coach the boys how to play, but he can't make them play with the heart it takes to win a tough game like they was in last night. I heard something like that from a good friend today and he was right. mTp started at the end of the game to play like they should, but by then, it was too late. The boys have got to come out fired up at the first of the game and ready to play at all times till the end of the game. They just can't and don't need to turn it on and off at will.

mTp needs to find the eye of the Tiger again and quite walking out onto the field and go back to running out there on fire. Get hungry again and get fired up Tigers. Just my opinion.

Im like clint eastwood...I dont like anybody...especially if they are from Mt pleasant, waynesboro, cascade, and probably moore county pretty soon

I wasnt gonna brag to much about that pick since I also picked Collinwood to beat mt pleasant on the same post but I missed that one by a two point conversion...which reminds me..why in heck did staton not go for two and try to tie that game when he had the chance...hmmm, that guy is a great coach but he certainly doesnt think like any other coach out there ...maybe thats his secret to success(against most teams anyhow) and since we are on the subject of statom here......WHY IN HECK DOESNT HE START HIS BEST QUARTERBACK AND MOVE MARTIN TO RECEIVER SO THEY CAN HAVE A GREAT PASSING GAME TO GO WITH THE RUNNING GAME......martin and white would be an awesome combination of really tall receivers that have good speed and make great targets for a quaterback with killer arm like mr. NO 4 for collinwood...so what if hes a sophomore..get him out there and go deep in the playoffs with a balanced attack Nobody appreciates what cameron martin has done more than me but man what a receiver that guy would make......he could get a college offer with his size and speed...make the move coach statom..college is expensive and we want to see no 4 doing more than just playing defense and punting and returning kicks We know he will be the man next year but hows about a preview coach...you got three more game to get him ready...plus two jv games

That's a good question and I even told my company I was with that I bet you Statom was gonna catch some grief about that. But what you are talking about is pretty much what MC did to mTp. A well balanced running/passing attack kept the boys of mTp working hard last night. I was really surprised to see MC air it out so well. MC is going to be headaches for some time to come. Put money on it. MC is back in the game.

That's a good question and I even told my company I was with that I bet you Statom was gonna catch some grief about that. But what you are talking about is pretty much what MC did to mTp. A well balanced running/passing attack kept the boys of mTp working hard last night. I was really surprised to see MC air it out so well. MC is going to be headaches for some time to come. Put money on it. MC is back in the game.

collinwood has a really great young qb that they only use on defense....man that guy has a cannon and he can improvise when plays break down which is very important for a qb in my opinion......on the other hand while martin is a very good qb with a good arm...he would make an unstoppable reciever with his rangly size and speed.....with collinwoods tight end they would make quiet a pair of big play long ball pass receivers.....oh well, wait till next year i guess

Well see, that's where you went wrong. The defense is what let us down last night. mTp still put the offensive points up and executed O.K when it came to different players carrying the load. But defensively, poor line play missed assignments, and plain ole poor tackling just let MC stay in the game. DB's didn't play good defense, and MC tore our DB's apart with the big pass plays. I give MC's staff credit. They seen a weakness in the defense and attacked it.

When it mattered the most the defense just couldn't come up with the stops they needed too.

mTp just wasn't in this game and even the crowd couldn't get them in it. A coach can coach the boys how to play, but he can't make them play with the heart it takes to win a tough game like they was in last night. mTp started at the end of the game to play like they should, but by then, it was too late. The boys have got to come out fired up at the first of the game and ready to play at all times till the end of the game. They just can't and don't need to turn it on and off at will.

mTp needs to find the eye of the Tiger again and for heavens sake quite walking out onto the field and go back to running out there on fire. Get hungry again and Get fired up TIGERS! Just my opinion.

the problem is the schedule......you played wc, cw,and then moore co back to back to back.....the long winning streak spoiled the fans.........that is a murderous gauntlet there fer shure.........it would be stupid to expect high school kids to be up for three tough games in a row and they were tough games......heck getting high schoolers up for two tough game in a row is a real chore.........all in all mt pleasant did really great....now you got to go to huntland which might not be a cakewalk either cause they got a defense that will hurt you...I know cause i went to the collinwood huntland game which was the most physical war ive seen yet this year...huntland has some big tough fast guys that will try to hurt you.........

Well see, that's where you went wrong. The defense is what let us down last night. mTp still put the offensive points up and executed O.K when it came to different players carrying the load. But defensively, poor line play missed assignments, and plain ole poor tackling just let MC stay in the game. DB's didn't play good defense, and MC tore our DB's apart with the big pass plays. I give MC's staff credit. They seen a weakness in the defense and attacked it.

When it mattered the most the defense just couldn't come up with the stops they needed too.

mTp just wasn't in this game and even the crowd couldn't get them in it. A coach can coach the boys how to play, but he can't make them play with the heart it takes to win a tough game like they was in last night. mTp started at the end of the game to play like they should, but by then, it was too late. The boys have got to come out fired up at the first of the game and ready to play at all times till the end of the game. They just can't and don't need to turn it on and off at will.

mTp needs to find the eye of the Tiger again and for heavens sake quite walking out onto the field and go back to running out there on fire. Get hungry again and Get fired up TIGERS! Just my opinion.

Still can't believe the result of this one. Didn't Moore County lose in a jamboree to St. Andrew's Sewanee, who had like 15 kids???

the problem is the schedule......you played wc, cw,and then moore co back to back to back.....the long winning streak spoiled the fans.........that is a murderous gauntlet there fer shure.........it would be stupid to expect high school kids to be up for three tough games in a row and they were tough games......heck getting high schoolers up for two tough game in a row is a real chore.........all in all mt pleasant did really great....now you got to go to huntland which might not be a cakewalk either cause they got a defense that will hurt you...I know cause i went to the collinwood huntland game which was the most physical war ive seen yet this year...huntland has some big tough fast guys that will try to hurt you.........

That was one of your best point of view post I've read in a while. I agree 100 percent, so much so I posted a similar statement to it over on the other website I like to visit just a couple of days ago. Playing four very tough defensively oriented teams for straight back to back playing week in and week out will take its toll eventually. Glad to see the boys get a Bi before the play offs begin.

The comments about the "getting fired up" is more or less glorified pep talk, although I mean it, I just mean it in a good way. It was a very tough schedule and even though they did lose.... it wasn't by much. I'm still proud of them for what they have accomplished. They will now refocus and move forward I believe. Huntland will be a good game for the tigers. You'll see.

P.SSSSS........It all only makes them better though. I guess that's the good thing about it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Still can't believe the result of this one. Didn't Moore County lose in a jamboree to St. Andrew's Sewanee, who had like 15 kids???

Don't know and doesn't matter. Every one knows Jamboree's don't mean squat. Their just preseason equipment checks. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just funnin ya.......I really don't know.

You are a piece of work. The trojanettes get beat and you go off and hide. Moore Co. does something that yall cant do and you and the rest of your wannabes jump on and talk more smack than Moore Co. Then you talk bad about hatin everybody. LOL. I bet you were the kid that weighed 95 pounds (CW) and picked fights and then ran behind your big buddies (Moore Co.) to beat up the bully.