Cosby @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

hello everyone your favorite coach you love to hate here. for the record i have never and will never coach or tell my players to hurt other players. i plainly tell them to play hard and hit hard. bottom line be physical. as for this weeks match up you guys are bigger. stronger. and faster!!!!! the way you all put up points i dont see how we can keep up. all those formations you have power I one play empty backfield the next makes for hard defensive practice. you never know who is going to get the ball. that defense WOW!!!!! a wall for a line LBS flying around like wasp, and a secondary that is like a lightning bolt to the ball. i just hope we can keep it interesting. i mean noone is giving us a chance. then i guess you have to earn that right and we have sure not earned anything. we are just a young coaching staff thats still trying to figure all this football stuff out.

i have just one request. if the earth was to stop turning, the light in the moon burns out, the good LORD above happens to take a nap instead of looking over the promised land of carter county and we win. please waste no time giving all the excuses for why we won. my excuse has already been made by you all (your better than us). GOD BLESS YOU ALL and EVERYONE ELSE.

COACH SHELTON

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone your favorite coach you love to hate here. for the record i have never and will never coach or tell my players to hurt other players. i plainly tell them to play hard and hit hard. bottom line be physical. as for this weeks match up you guys are bigger. stronger. and faster!!!!! the way you all put up points i dont see how we can keep up. all those formations you have power I one play empty backfield the next makes for hard defensive practice. you never know who is going to get the ball. that defense WOW!!!!! a wall for a line LBS flying around like wasp, and a secondary that is like a lightning bolt to the ball. i just hope we can keep it interesting. i mean noone is giving us a chance. then i guess you have to earn that right and we have sure not earned anything. we are just a young coaching staff thats still trying to figure all this football stuff out.

i have just one request. if the earth was to stop turning, the light in the moon burns out, the good LORD above happens to take a nap instead of looking over the promised land of carter county and we win. please waste no time giving all the excuses for why we won. my excuse has already been made by you all (your better than us). GOD BLESS YOU ALL and EVERYONE ELSE.

COACH SHELTON

Hey everyone listen up, the supreme motovator speaks! Glad to have you back in the game. I've seen to many upsets in my years to bet on anyone, but I can bet on one thing. If the Dogs do dominate, you will not have to worry about the score being run up. JC has to much respect for the game and his opponents to do that. I hope it's a good, clean hard hitting game on both sides of the ball. Kids from both sides work to hard to see their season end due to an injury.

omg! You are right man. Cosby could never win this game. If Hampton only brough like 15 jv kids they would still lose. It would be impossible for Cosby to win if Hampton turned the ball over 15 times. What was I thinking?

If you are going to get on here and run your mouth, pay attention to the posts. old24eagle said he would rather beat hampton then go to the playoffs. Do you agree with him? If so, you are as crazy as he is. If you don't, then you are agreeing with me. There will not be hardly anyone to agree with him. PAY ATTENTION!!! This isnt that hard to keep up with.

COACH SHELTON

I've been around highschool football for a long time,The only coaches that are hated are the one's that beat everyone all the time. You have not earned the right to be hated yet. Some people seem to think you teach dirty football, I'm not one of em. You seem to really love the game of football and kids in general. Kids get hurt far to often all over the United States, its a rough game. I hope this one is injury free for both sides.

On another note ,I'm not buying all this junk you put on here, I read your paper every week, you guys thought you could have stayed with ,or beat Rutledge last week. Its also seems that you're people think Rutledge is a better team than Hampton. Opinions vary.As far as the excuses goes, We have won the past 2 years and don't have any need for excuses. I don't know who writes you're paper or who tells them what to write,but I've saw excuses about every week this season. Some of them could be legit, I don't know.

You fellers have played Hampton closer the last 2 seasons than most people would have expected, I also think we have every right to think there was a few reasons that the games happened the way they did. I think like opponents and the playoffs varify our beliefs. We were simply a much better team both years. I don't think this year is any different. I only hope that nothing crazy happens in this game and you get to see the kind of team it takes to go to the 4th round 2 seasons in a row. We beat teams better than Cosby ,and beat them worse. As a matter of fact ,we are the only team in region 1 to win a game in the playoffs the past 2 years, that should be enough to open peoples eyes. Thats reality.

Lastly ,we do expect a hard fought ballgame Friday night, you fellers seem to step it up when you see the word Hampton. We don't feel sorry for you and we don't think we have everything stacked in our favor as you put it. This is one game that I really love and Friday can't get here soon enough. Good luck .God Bless and have a safe trip up.

I've been around highschool football for a long time,The only coaches that are hated are the one's that beat everyone all the time. You have not earned the right to be hated yet. Some people seem to think you teach dirty football, I'm not one of em. You seem to really love the game of football and kids in general. Kids get hurt far to often all over the United States, its a rough game. I hope this one is injury free for both sides.

On another note ,I'm not buying all this junk you put on here, I read your paper every week, you guys thought you could have stayed with ,or beat Rutledge last week. Its also seems that you're people think Rutledge is a better team than Hampton. Opinions vary.As far as the excuses goes, We have won the past 2 years and don't have any need for excuses. I don't know who writes you're paper or who tells them what to write,but I've saw excuses about every week this season. Some of them could be legit, I don't know.

You fellers have played Hampton closer the last 2 seasons than most people would have expected, I also think we have every right to think there was a few reasons that the games happened the way they did. I think like opponents and the playoffs varify our beliefs. We were simply a much better team both years. I don't think this year is any different. I only hope that nothing crazy happens in this game and you get to see the kind of team it takes to go to the 4th round 2 seasons in a row. We beat teams better than Cosby ,and beat them worse. As a matter of fact ,we are the only team in region 1 to win a game in the playoffs the past 2 years, that should be enough to open peoples eyes. Thats reality.

Lastly ,we do expect a hard fought ballgame Friday night, you fellers seem to step it up when you see the word Hampton. We don't feel sorry for you and we don't think we have everything stacked in our favor as you put it. This is one game that I really love and Friday can't get here soon enough. Good luck .God Bless and have a safe trip up.

Thanks for the blessings and hope we can put on a decent show Friday night and everybody gets to see the football team we CAN be, and not the SOMETIMES team we have been all year. But that will be up to us coaches getting them ready for a 48 minute fight! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Bubble? You aint busted nothin! I'm just slingin' s!*t at ya man. I don't care if you're the guy that fires the cannon, come week 11, you, and maybe even him will be on the other side, since he's from up your way too. Wonder if he'll shoot it off for Hampton, ,,,,Or Cloudland?????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure coach Shelton is busy making posters this week to "Motivate" his players since he thinks that's the way to do it. I say we give em a little of their own medicine,,,,,,,,,times 11. Who's got crutches they can borrow?????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

He better make more than posters! speaking of medicine,I'd say after friday the eagles will feel like those dogs dosed 'em with castor oil by the time they head back to cockey county /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats a classy post. If you said that @#$% in front of me you would need a set of crutches for yourself.

OH man, You's baaaaddddddd! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BENCH WARMER! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

He better make more than posters! speaking of medicine,I'd say after friday the eagles will feel like those dogs dosed 'em with castor oil by the time they head back to cockey county /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey blueandgold, I hope you know I'm just trying to irriate ya. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm also trying to get Rabbit a little irritated. I like the cannon, actually thinking about donating a bottle of pyrodex, lord knows that stuff's gonna get expensive in the Cosby game! Have fun at the game, but come week after next, I won't be as nice! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />