Dyersburg Trojans vs Bolivar Central Tigers

smc4life

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

toinemac....you better pray that if you do meet the trojans again, that dburg does not play 4 quarters......casue that 28 point (almost 35) in the 3rd quarter was not becasue of murphy law, but becasue of "KENNEDY LAW"....

dyersburg is the #1 ranked team in all of 3A after seven games, for points scored (about 40 per game)......and they are not even anywhere near what they are capable of scoring.......

be thankfull that they only hung 42 on ya, cause it very well could have been a lot more......

WHEN WILL DYERSBURG DECIDE TO START PLAYING 4 QUARTERS......heck, at this point, i would be happy if it was a solid 3.....

i know....this is kids we are talking about.......and i just don't think they get how powerfull their offense could be.....they hang 42 points on a 5-1 bolivar team and only played a good 1.5 quarter /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

ALL DHS FANS have waited on Our TROJANS TO get their act in order for more than 1-1.5 quarters of play. I agree the 42 pts. was far from what the DHS "O" is capable of . Weapons at all positions, player-makers,hard-nosed linemen, recievers . Without the "D" DHS would be up a Creek. COME ON "O" LETS PLAY LIKE THE CHAMPS WE KNOW YOU CAN BE. YOU HAVE GOT TO EXCEL EVERY PLAY WITH "FOCUS" "ONE GAME AT A TIME "=WITHIN ITSELF IS A SEASON. NOTHING LESS THAN WHAT YOUR CAPABLE OF FOR 4 QUARTERS IS ACCEPTABLE ( THE ROAD IS TOUGHER EACH WEEK YOUNG MEN) AND ITS "ALL" WITHIN YOUR REACH "IF" YOU ALL PLAY WITH RESOVLE,DESIRE, HEART RESPECT FOR YOUR OPPONPENT,PLAY AS A TEAM ON EACH PLAY FOR 4 FULL QUARTERS NO MATTER THE SITUATION ! THEN GET READY FOR THE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT =ONE GAME AT A TIME WE"RE ROOTING FOR YOU TROJANS !! GO TROJANS !

Like I said BEFORE the season started...WE WILL BE THE #1 game for EVERYBODY we play.... You have to be up for 4 quarters...3 more regular season games then the PLAYOFFS start...Take them ONE at a time...Think PA Pratt wouldn't have that bunch ready Friday night...Coach Brady suffered a stroke, their qb suffered a broken neck in a crash wreck...I know Dyersburg has PAYBACK on their minds...But QUIT GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS....This is the time to be peaking.....NOT still looking to put a COMPLETE game together....Nobody is gonna just LAY DOWN because "The Trojans are coming to town"...Matter of fact...The Dyersburg game will BE THE GAME on everybody's schedule......

QUIT READING THE HYPE TROJANS.....EVERYBODY thought with the additon of Logan Parker and Victor McLin THIS TEAM WAS JUST GOING TO WALTZ their way to Murfreesboro.....Got NEWS...Dyersburg ISN"T playing like the #2 ranked team in the state...Not IMO....Don't get TOO caught up in the PRESS CLIPPINGS Trojans.....PLay a good half against Ripley then mail it in the second half...Come out against Bolivar and put an impressive drive...Then start going Backwards....Came out the second half FIRED up and jumped on Bolivar...But ( I know these are HS age kids)...You seniors YOU HAVE LOST 3 games since you guys where freshmen.....THERE SHOULD BE NO NEED IN THE COACH having to chew your butts at Halftime for Not having it together....And THE TRASH TALKING by a few players NEEDS to go... .Let your playing do the talking..."That jaw jacking" is going to get a PENALTY at a point in a crucial game...Then what?....This team has A LOAD of potential...Playmakers everywhere...Wes Kennedy has done a GREAT job with the defense and this offense IS SOMETHING to watch...( That is IF you can find the ball).....

This team CAN be really special....Don't blow it guys.....Your Seniors GET CONTROL and let's go...Time to put the pieces of the puzzle together...

First off I told y'all Bolivar would score more than 10 points. Like Toinemac said, We shot our ownselves in the foot. It will be different if we get the rematch. One things for sure Y'all better learn to pass the ball if you gonna go deep in the playoffs. Them big boys from middle and East Tennesee gonna throw them long bombs on y'all all day. The key to Beating dyersburg is stopping the run. You do that and you got them beat.

First off I told y'all Bolivar would score more than 10 points. Like Toinemac said, We shot our ownselves in the foot. It will be different if we get the rematch. One things for sure Y'all better learn to pass the ball if you gonna go deep in the playoffs. Them big boys from middle and East Tennesee gonna throw them long bombs on y'all all day. The key to Beating dyersburg is stopping the run. You do that and you got them beat.

dyersburg is the #2 ranked team....they have to go out every friday night and have the bulls eye....every team we play wants to knock off dyersburg...so every team we play is fired up.....like i said, be thankfull dyersburg did not show up to play until the 3rd quarter......

dyersburg scores almost 35 points in one quarter and you have the IQ to say it was because "we shot ourselves in the foot"????.... then you say the key to beating dyersburg is stoping the run??????

dyersburg's logan parker is one of the best throwing qbs in west tennessee.....his passing ability turned a lot of heads at MSU summer 7 on 7....... right now he is wearing a temporary brace that is affecting his accuracy......it comes off soon....

and you want to challenge dyersburg to throw the ball? if you were a player of mine and i was a defensive coach i smack you back inside your momma......what are you thinking? dyersburg has a "quadruple threat" in the running game and you want them to add a 5th dimension?

somewhere there is a defensive coach getting a hoot out that perspective.....

I'll tell you now outside of pearlCohn in middle tennessee NO ONE has as many deep threats as Dyersburg. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT. Parker will come into his own at just the right time. BOOK IT!!

Like I said BEFORE the season started...WE WILL BE THE #1 game for EVERYBODY we play.... You have to be up for 4 quarters...3 more regular season games then the PLAYOFFS start...Take them ONE at a time...Think PA Pratt wouldn't have that bunch ready Friday night...Coach Brady suffered a stroke, their qb suffered a broken neck in a crash wreck...I know Dyersburg has PAYBACK on their minds...But QUIT GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS....This is the time to be peaking.....NOT still looking to put a COMPLETE game together....Nobody is gonna just LAY DOWN because "The Trojans are coming to town"...Matter of fact...The Dyersburg game will BE THE GAME on everybody's schedule......

QUIT READING THE HYPE TROJANS.....EVERYBODY thought with the additon of Logan Parker and Victor McLin THIS TEAM WAS JUST GOING TO WALTZ their way to Murfreesboro.....Got NEWS...Dyersburg ISN"T playing like the #2 ranked team in the state...Not IMO....Don't get TOO caught up in the PRESS CLIPPINGS Trojans.....PLay a good half against Ripley then mail it in the second half...Come out against Bolivar and put an impressive drive...Then start going Backwards....Came out the second half FIRED up and jumped on Bolivar...But ( I know these are HS age kids)...You seniors YOU HAVE LOST 3 games since you guys where freshmen.....THERE SHOULD BE NO NEED IN THE COACH having to chew your butts at Halftime for Not having it together....And THE TRASH TALKING by a few players NEEDS to go... .Let your playing do the talking..."That jaw jacking" is going to get a PENALTY at a point in a crucial game...Then what?....This team has A LOAD of potential...Playmakers everywhere...Wes Kennedy has done a GREAT job with the defense and this offense IS SOMETHING to watch...( That is IF you can find the ball).....

This team CAN be really special....Don't blow it guys.....Your Seniors GET CONTROL and let's go...Time to put the pieces of the puzzle together...

openions are like rears everyone has one if you dont like how the trojans are playing go watch your kid in newbern!!!!!! that way the crap you talk will be second hand

Well DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE PUT A COMPLETE GAME TOGETHER FOR 4 quarters?... I am talking.OFFENSE, DEFENSIVE, SPECIAL TEAMS and MISTAKES ( Penalities)...I HAVEN"T saw it or LISTENED to it... I KNOW THE DEFENSE has played LIGHTS out most of the season...BUT I AM TALKING FOUR QUARTERS OF GREAT FOOTBALL on both sides of the ball..If You do...Then what game DID YOU WATCH?.. Know they THUMPED Northside..But didn't get to hear or see that one...Don't think that anybody that has watched them the last 2 weeks WHO FOLLOWS TROJAN football can honestly say "WE PLAYED LIKE THE #2 team in the State for 4 quarters..DOn't think you will fine ANYBODY who will say that ( AND I GUARANTEE THE COACHES ARE SAYING THE SAME THING)! Don't read the "press clippings"....These are teenage kids...Don't know what it is.... Played like gangbusters the first half against Ripley...Then mailed it in.... SHOULD HAVE BURIED THEM...Came down on the first drive against Bolivar and looked like a machine...Then the wheels came off until the 3rd quarter... ( I know BOLIVAR WAS FIRED UP AND had some pretty good athletes..BUT that sidleline in the first half WAS DEAD...Second half...DIFFERENT BALL CLUB...When there was a 28 point barrage in about 8 minutes...( With the way that scoreboard wasn't working WHO KNOWS HOW LONG IT WAS).....Championship teams KEEP that intensity for 4 quarters...And the last two games...THEY HAVEN"T played like the #2 team in the state...Whether it be lack of execution, focus, whatever...They played a Great 1st half against Ripley..And a GREAT second half against Bolivar...Need to see 4 quarters of GREAT FOOTBALL...Crockett county HASN"T allowed a point in 3 games...Think PA Pratt won't have that bunch "BREATHING FIRE"...DON"T BE LOOKING TO OCTOBER 26!.....

The Talent IS there...The Coaching IS THERE....BUT THEY HAVEN"T PUT A FULL GAME TOGETHER....There is 3 weeks left in the regular season...NO NEED FOR COACHES TO BE CHEWING BUTTS AT HALFTIME.....WR"s are GONNA have to STEP up and help Parker... AND THAT TRASH TALKING by a few players HAS GOT TO STOP...GET CONTROL SENIORS...This can BE YOUR YEAR....But right now YOU ARE NOT PLAYING LIKE THE #2 team in the STATE...PUT 4 quarters of football CONSISTENT football together and this can be your year...

Like I said.."Nobody is gonna roll over because #2 Trojans are coming to town...YOU ARE THE GAME FOR EVERYBODY..Take them one at a time!... "Ain't nobody bashing the Trojans.. dsoe12....These kids have GOT TO STAY HUNGRY.....This is the BEST TALENT I can ever remember at DHS....And with the exception of one of two people ON THIS BOARD....I have seen them all....The 73/74 teams were LOADED....People talk about Jimmy Noonan who went to UT....But they forget about Ed Parrish who went to Vanderbilt..."The Reverend Steve Gaines of Bellevue who started as a TRUE FRESHMAN AT UT-Martin before going into the ministry...James Patrick who STILL Holds all the records who went to Tennessee Tech...Sammy Gauldin who was either ALL state or ALL state Hm who went to Tennesee Tech....Charlie Kolwyck had a full ride to Tennessee Tech and turned it down if I remember...Phillip Mischke went to Southwestern At Memphis...(what is now Rhodes College)...Richard Woodward ended up playing at some college in Louisiana...SO YES...IT HAS BEEN AWHILE since I HAVE SEEN TALENT like Tyler Caldwell at Dyersburg High School....Shane Curry was awesome as a sophmore...And Errol Hook ended up sending him to the house...But with Taylor who is probably the MOST VERSATILE player they have had in awhile, Parker, and Ellis and Cunningham...And THAT SWARMING defense... NOT TO MENTION ONE OF THE BEST KICKERS I HAVE SEEN... And I hate to single someone out...BUT for HEART AND CHARACTER...."Gimme 11 Trey Veron's and I will go TO WAR!....Trey is a FINE CHRISTIAN young man...His mother and daddy should be PROUD...Every team SHOULD be lucky enough to have a TREY VERNON...LOADS of talent on this team...These kids can go as FAR as they want. to...

Don't blow it guys...You have been special for 3 years and 7 games...KEEP IT TOGETHER....This can be a magical year....PLAY UP TO YOUR ABILITIES....Go Trojans... And as far as my kid going to Dyer County...YOU CAN LISTEN AND HEAR what is going on...You don't have to be there...Those guys on 97.3 do a pretty good job..

First of all BOLIVAR won't MEET Dyersburg again...Sorry.. Don't believe that....And while IT IS TRUE...DID YOU HAPPEN TO WATCH DAVID LIPSCOMB PLAY?...."Throw the BOMB"... They THREW one pass...And Knoxville Fulton?...Dennis Rogan ran for OVER 200 yards against them..."YOU DON"T SEE ALOT OF SOPHISTICATED PASSING ATTACKS ....Those teams from MEMPHIS usually have somebody WHO Can sling it...But they are TOO undisciplined to have much success...IT ALL GOES BACK TO THAT OLD SAYING....Defensive, Special Teams and BE ABLE TO RUN THE FOOTBALL is what wins games...A GREAT PASSING quarterback is just extra icing on the cake...And if Parker get's that brace off and the RECEIVERS get on the same page...Then..that cake just got a little sweeter didn't it...

THe 2007 DHS TROJANS have played Extremely Well thru their 3 years + 7 games with every Fiber of their Body,Mind,Spirit with Desire, Resolve,Heart. but guys its time to STEP UP to Prove Exactly what You Can Be . As stated above you are a Special DHS TROJAN "TEAM", however You Must Play 4 Full Quarters of football Each of the Next 8 Games to Win the Prize Awaiting You ..>>" If ">>. ..ITS UP TO YOU TROJANS "VERY SPECIAL TEAM" INDEED BUT" YOU HAVE GOT TO WANT IT"=LET YOUR TALKING BE WITH YOUR PLAY! "STEP UP" LIKE THE YOUNG MEN OF TROY WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE .Seniors,Juniors,Sophs get a HOLD of Your Team. YOU ARE THE BY FAR THE MOST TALENTED TEAM EVER AT DHS, HOWEVER TALENT IS JUST THAT = NOT SHOWING UP FOR THE FULL 4 QUARTERS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH NOW! . GO OUT EACH PRACTICE, WITH THE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT FOE AS YOUR ONLY THOUGHT. YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL DHS TEAM. DONT BLOW IT AS YOU ONLY HAVE THIS ONE CHANCE ! THIS CAN BE YOUR YEAR AND IT STARTS "NOW" !! CROCKETT "WILL BE " READY TO KNOCK YOU OFF YOUR PERCH! "ONE GAME AT A TIME WITH "FOCUS" EACH PLAY ! GO TROJANS !!