Harriman @ Oneida

freakzilla4

I wasn't implying that Oneida won't have a chance in 2A. I was only stating that they will probably be placed in AA when they reclassify. You comparing this or even next years teams to the 93-94 teams is ludicrous, there is no comparison.

Oneida already played Rockwood from region 2 and lost. Rockwood will probably finish 3rd or 4th in the region. If Oneida was placed into region 1 AA they would easily make the playoffs.

Oneida is a great program with loads of tradition and class.

You are right about one thing, comparing next year team to anything is ridiculous, You can't compare something you haven't seen to anything. why is it so important to you and everyone else that we get moved to 2A, You don't see this on any other thread. I bet If you go back and look You will see this same remark on every thread about Oneida. Would it make you feel better if we just get TSSAA to move Oneida to 3A so we want have to hear you complain . I bet then you would want Oneida to 4A.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right about one thing, comparing next year team to anything is ridiculous, You can't compare something you haven't seen to anything. why is it so important to you and everyone else that we get moved to 2A, You don't see this on any other thread. I bet If you go back and look You will see this same remark on every thread about Oneida. Would it make you feel better if we just get TSSAA to move Oneida to 3A so we want have to hear you complain . I bet then you would want Oneida to 4A.

I hear the they are gonna move Oneida up to the NFC East. Hope Romo keeps throwing those interceptions!

I hear the they are gonna move Oneida up to the NFC East. Hope Romo keeps throwing those interceptions!

Better hope you are more fortunate than Buffalo. Dallas tried as hard as they could to give it away, Buffalo would have NO part of it . Good luck Smashmouth, I'll be pulling for you guys again this week. I had my doubts last week, I believe you will take this one. I don't think it will be a blowout. about a 14 point win.

I don't care if Oneida is A or AA. I was only stating a fact. If you look at the numbers as they are now Oneida would go AA. Maybe next year they should get the bus warmed up to send a few kids back to the county.

My team is already AA

Better hope you are more fortunate than Buffalo. Dallas tried as hard as they could to give it away, Buffalo would have NO part of it . Good luck Smashmouth, I'll be pulling for you guys again this week. I had my doubts last week, I believe you will take this one. I don't think it will be a blowout. about a 14 point win.

I think them Cowboys will be in a better state of mind this week. If they try to give the game away this week, I think the Patriots will take it! May just take it anyway!

Man, we had that Green Wave by the tail at half. Needed a few breaks to fall our way and didnt get em. Great game, though. Wins come and go, but respect last a life time. Harriman will be competitive. Good, tough athtletes.

I hope your Hampton boys do well the rest of the way. Great job this year. It is hard being the team that every other team circles on their calendar.

I'm not sure why reclassification is brought up by someone on every Oneida thread every week, but it's a little premature to be speculating about where Oneida's going to wind up heading into 2009. Yes, if reclassification were to be based on the current structure, and were to happen now, there's no doubt that Oneida would move up. But there is going to be a LOT of movement from A to AA and from AAA to AA, etc. Then you have the multiplier with the private schools to consider. The numbers are very likely to change.

I'm not sure why reclassification is brought up by someone on every Oneida thread every week, but it's a little premature to be speculating about where Oneida's going to wind up heading into 2009. Yes, if reclassification were to be based on the current structure, and were to happen now, there's no doubt that Oneida would move up. But there is going to be a LOT of movement from A to AA and from AAA to AA, etc. Then you have the multiplier with the private schools to consider. The numbers are very likely to change.

It goes with being one of the largest single A schools. If it's not Oneida, then next time it will be the next biggest school and so on, and so on.....I wonder what the weather will be like in 2009. Will we still have nachos? I am not coming to games if I can't get nachos!