laverne At SIEGEL

davidbaxter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

h.s - a little off the subject - do you know any wide-outs considering D-2 power U of North Alabama (Currently #3 in the nation in the D-2 poll)...I think they have a senior rcvr. (transfer from ut) Jason Messing that is going hold many of the records there. (or will soon) They may actually run that spread offense you guys use. Looks like an opportunity for somebody in the future there possibly??

Anyway, take care of biz at Siegel Friday night...this is the home stretch!!

They have contacted all of our WR's. I wouldn't be suprised if someone goes there.

The Silver Surfer finally got him a touchdown against McGavock.

Be on the look out for him this week too.

Haha, yep.

JB is the Silver Surfer because he is the newest addition to the receiving core.

Fantastic 4 roster /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Q is the Human Torch.....blazing speed.

Darnell is the elastic man......his whole frame is just flat out loooooooong.

Laron is the invisible man......he just somehow appears open alot as if he was invisible..

Gray is the thing....the strongest of all receivers...

Haha, yep.

JB is the Silver Surfer because he is the newest addition to the receiving core.

Fantastic 4 roster /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Q is the Human Torch.....blazing speed.

Darnell is the elastic man......his whole frame is just flat out loooooooong.

Laron is the invisible man......he just somehow appears open alot as if he was invisible..

Can't wait to see the costumes. Are yall making any public appearances or signing autographs?

quote:

While I agree, ...don't sprain anything slapping yourself on the back!! LOL!!!

(just messing with you)

The cool thing about d-2 is they can only give out the 36 grants...it puts a premium on guys being versatile, being able to play several positions or even both sides of the ball.

If several kids from LHS end up down there, I may actually start a UNA sports forum like the big schools have for fans to post on. It won't get the traffic like an SEC school forum gets or even the mtsu one...but still a cool thing to have.

I will tell you someTHING. laverne is overrated and too cocky. All your WRs, especially Gray is all about themselves and their stats. Caleb Harper is a better athlete than anyone on your team. You will see that Friday night when you are crying on your knees with the big L stamped on your forehead after the game.

I will tell you someTHING. laverne is overrated and too cocky. All your WRs, especially Gray is all about themselves and their stats. Caleb Harper is a better athlete than anyone on your team. You will see that Friday night when you are crying on your knees with the big L stamped on your forehead after the game.

Too cocky?

If you could PLEASE show me, it would be greatly appreciated.

The only cockiness I've seen has been rendered from your idiotic and completely senseless statements.

kthx.

I will admit that Harper is good. But can he be in 4 places at one time? They have 4 WRs that can catch anything thrown at them. Believe you may be leaving with that lil L stamp, not LaVergne, baxter. You can add it to that whole stamp COLLECTION, can't you?

They aren't stamp collectors. They are 'farmers'. Gotta be a farmer to grow mushrooms down there in the cellar!

Any bets LaVergne has the second string in before the second half even starts? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="