Rhea County critique

eaglefan99

Well since no one knows I guess I'll tell you. It was Corey Wilson and Caleb Wilson in 2004. Corey broke the single season recieving record and Caleb broke the single season passing record. It was against the mighty Brainerd team. Then the next 2 games continued adding yards to those records before the playoffs where they played Maryville and lost.

Dang I didn't even have a chance to answer since I have been off line for the last 4 hours. But very one knows that. Calab's friends called him Mr. 2018 after he broke the record and Corey is a good friend of mine and the yards were 1133. Which is a area record which still stands today. Corey didn't play the next year do to the fact of academics and run ins with the Rhea County law enforcement agencies.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK my friend I am talking about Rhea county not this years team I am not able to be there as much as I have in the past due to unfortunate circumstances but I do know Roberts got hurt and it could be season ending. But let me ask you a question sir. What game was it that 2 Rhea players broke seasonal records and who was they and what were the records. And this was while you was still in high school.

Those questions are about Rhea County I figured you would know as much as me about the current team as well as the past teams.

Hmmm lets see I'm a little stumped I will admit but then again I have only been to Brainerd one time since Fitzgerald took the program back. But anyways to not seem so vague is it before, during or after the game. And one thing I keep seeing people ask you is what are you (including me) and you say just a neutral fan of Chattanooga and Knoxville But I having a hard time buying that for some reason. You also say that you are not able to be around Rhea County because of "unfortunate circumstances" which has narrowed it down to a few things you are either a former player, student, parent, or coach, but I know a coach wouldn't say bad things about Rhea except one. But I don't think you are him. And if your a student or former player then you probably know me and I probably know you. I got a question about some coaches. Here is a easy one. Name the coaches that quit or resigned when Hammontree came in? Which former Rhea County coach went to Georgia and won a championship in AA as a coordinator? This team is now a AAA team.

Hmmm lets see before, during or after the game. And one thing I keep seeing people ask you is what are you (including me) and you say just a neutral fan of Chattanooga and Knoxville But I having a hard time buying that for some reason. You also say that you are not able to be around Rhea County because of "unfortunate circumstances" which has narrowed it down to a few things you are either a former player, parnet, or coach, but I know a coach wouldn't say bad things about Rhea except one. But I don't think you are him. I got a question about some coaches. Here is a easy one. Name the coaches that quit or resigned when Hammontree came in? Which former Rhea County coach went to Georgia and won a championship in AA as a coordinator?

The coaches get a fish sandwich when they go to Brainerd and Rueling Nichols(the whole freshmen staff Douglas and his son) Caldwell(the coaches just let him do some stuff with special teams before Ham got there) and I believe it may have been Rueling who went to Georgia and coached under Jonny Allen that could be wrong but I am not sure.

The coaches get a fish sandwich when they go to Brainerd and Rueling Nichols(the whole freshmen staff Douglas and his son) Caldwell(the coaches just let him do some stuff with special teams before Ham got there) and I believe it may have been Rueling who went to Georgia and coached under Jonny Allen that could be wrong but I am not sure.

Those fish sandwiches are good. You got that one right about the coaches except the one in Georgia. Ruehling did go to Georgia to join Coach Allen but Coach Allen and Coach Ruehling didn't win a Championship. The correct answer I was looking for was former Rhea Co. head Coach Brad Payne. Who won the Georgia AA State Championship in 1999. Coach Payne is now retired but I still believe he will be coaching once his daughter graduates High School.

I was thinking Payne but I wasn't sure so I didn't say so and Jonny Allen must of won his state championship before Rueling got there. And I have yet to try one of those fish sandwiches

MMMMMMMM.............Fish Sandwiches

PS why do you take note of my conservation with 7MM, you aren't the same guy are you???????