Rhea County critique

eaglefan99

m4rcut.. YOU SICKEN ME and are a disgrace to any football fan player or coach.. you have no football knowlage and underestimate players you've not seen play.. you underestimate teams just starting to get into their grove.. you underestimate a coaching staff that can call plays better than you can say your ABC's and finally your just an idiot and i'm surpirsed no other posters have said this so m4rcut if would like your imput on the play and coaching decisions of the Rhea County vs. Walker Valley game and anyone elses input would be nice as well..

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I have seen every player on the Rhea county team play. And if i may ask what was the Rhea Walker Valley scores of the past 2 years? It was a much more of a blow out than this year even though Walker Valley is still horrible. And if the coaching is so great why would on 4th and one against McMinn would you not run behind Mac and Revis? the two most dominating lineman in the region? If you ask me it shouldn't matter who was in front of them I would run behind them on 4th and one every single time and especially when you have to score an overtime. So who ever you are i believe you are the idiot. How bout learning some football before you say stupid things to me.

First of all I have seen every player on the Rhea county team play. And if i may ask what was the Rhea Walker Valley scores of the past 2 years? It was a much more of a blow out than this year even though Walker Valley is still horrible. And if the coaching is so great why would on 4th and one against McMinn would you not run behind Mac and Revis? the two most dominating lineman in the region? If you ask me it shouldn't matter who was in front of them I would run behind them on 4th and one every single time and especially when you have to score an overtime. So who ever you are i believe you are the idiot. How bout learning some football before you say stupid things to me.

They flipped the line. Mac and Revis were on the left. Maybe if you spent a little less time trying to be a coach and a little more paying attention you would know that.

They flipped the line. Mac and Revis were on the left. Maybe if you spent a little less time trying to be a coach and a little more paying attention you would know that.

exactly.. m4rcut watch the game the line was flipped a player told me that after watching the film.. and i asked about the game friday what was that about the passing attack you said.. i believe you said it will be horrible.. didn't look too bad to me Davis scrambled well in the begining when the blocking couldn't pick up the blitz and he still completed the passes.. sure he's no Wilson and won't ever come close but i didnt see one ball that was not a smart or at least sensible throw.. the defense was there all night and didnt let a long drive stop them by gettin at pick on the 5 yard line.. the running backs ran great too.. you keep going back to the overtime of that game questioning coaching and other small things how many coaches make the right call every play and also how can you critique so much when everything you say is either mere opinion or you not paying attention.. i have one suggestion go to a game and actually watch the game

Sorry but i wasnt at the game butfor some reason everyone that I have talked to said they ran to the other side and not to Mac's side so either you are blind or everyone else is and I think Im going to believe them. So um open thine eyes and thine shall see

t

Well if you're going to get on a message board and criticize the team you should at least watch the games. You know nothing about football, especially Rhea County football. You're just serving as a distraction for us fans and I'm sure the team as well.

Now for something that is actually important, does anyone know how Chris Roberts is doing? I've heard that the arm is broke but I'd like to know for sure.

Davis Sharp Roberts Sharp Anderson Moffett Mac Revis Cagle Walker Dotson is the offense. The defense I am not as sure about but im just guessing Cagle Smith Finch Moffett Tallent Ward Roberts Hackler AJ Anderson Sharp

Pretty good for someone who is just a high school football fan.

Well if you're just a fan of area teams, let's here Red Banks starting lineups. How about Ooltewah?