Rhea County critique

eaglefan99

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea was driving to go ahead against RB last year and was going to score but 2 fumbled. They have the players RB just gets most of the breaks and in 2004 the "refs" called Cory Wilson out of bounds when he ran about a 60 yarder to the house. The refs let him run the whole way and never blew the wistle till he scored then they talked and decided he stepped out of bounds. That TD would have won the game for Rhea. The RB refs ads they have always been and will be are cheaters and they took that game away from the Rhea boys. And in 2005 Rhea was driving to go ahead in the 4th quarter and Caleb Wilson threw an int, if that wouldn't of happened Rhea would of won. So mr. Dawgs 70 Rhea has the tallent to beat RB they just need to not make simple mistakes, they cant do anything about the cheating refs at RB you always have to beat 2 teams when you play there. I may start being a ref and start working the RB games I know they get the best pay.

Rhea was driving to go ahead against RB last year and was going to score but 2 fumbled. They have the players RB just gets most of the breaks and in 2004 the "refs" called Cory Wilson out of bounds when he ran about a 60 yarder to the house. The refs let him run the whole way and never blew the wistle till he scored then they talked and decided he stepped out of bounds. That TD would have won the game for Rhea. The RB refs ads they have always been and will be are cheaters and they took that game away from the Rhea boys. And in 2005 Rhea was driving to go ahead in the 4th quarter and Caleb Wilson threw an int, if that wouldn't of happened Rhea would of won. So mr. Dawgs 70 Rhea has the tallent to beat RB they just need to not make simple mistakes, they cant do anything about the cheating refs at RB you always have to beat 2 teams when you play there. I may start being a ref and start working the RB games I know they get the best pay.

wow.. i never thought i'd say this but i agree with m4rcut.. and yes i whole-heartedly beleive its greg swafford every post he is totally pro jacob and anti davis and anit coaching staff and blammed it on everyone but jacob sure the recievers dropped some of his passes but no more than they drops Davis'.. and the line was much worse against Walker Valley than any other time this year.. they both are good at what the others not, i just believe Davis has more pluses that minuses and he is more of a true quarterback and jacob is just faster with an arm.. also swafford will be an irreplacable asset at corner he is fast, tall, and will hit someone i think this is a great move not only for the offense but for the defense especially when we see Douglass in the playoffs

wow.. i never thought i'd say this but i agree with m4rcut.. and yes i whole-heartedly beleive its greg swafford every post he is totally pro jacob and anti davis and anit coaching staff and blammed it on everyone but jacob sure the recievers dropped some of his passes but no more than they drops Davis'.. and the line was much worse against Walker Valley than any other time this year.. they both are good at what the others not, i just believe Davis has more pluses that minuses and he is more of a true quarterback and jacob is just faster with an arm.. also swafford will be an irreplacable asset at corner he is fast, tall, and will hit someone i think this is a great move not only for the offense but for the defense especially when we see Douglass in the playoffs

WOW that does make alot of sense. Coach Fitzgerald has asked me and wondered who 7MM is for a while now, but I could never think of anyone. I will also say 7MM is pretty involved in baseball board during baseball season too and everyone knows Swafford is a pitcher. It makes sense.

Yeah RB fans seem to have very short memories of the past few Rhea Co games. Those will be the keys of the game don't screwed by the refs and have little to no mistakes. Also Rhea County has been some of the closest games RB plays for the last 3 years as stated above.

Yeah RB fans seem to have very short memories of the past few Rhea Co games. Those will be the keys of the game don't screwed by the refs and have little to no mistakes. Also Rhea County has been some of the closest games RB plays for the last 3 years as stated above.

Ok RB is good this year but not good enough to go to state. RC can beat them even with a few mistakes its at home this year so we dont have to worry about the refs as much as we would at there place. Josh davis can put the ball anywhere he wants when he punts so that mean we probably wont give benford or mcduffie a chance to return it. m4rcut u should coach us this week and see wat u can do since ur so smart. we will do wat we do!

Ok RB is good this year but not good enough to go to state. RC can beat them even with a few mistakes its at home this year so we dont have to worry about the refs as much as we would at there place. Josh davis can put the ball anywhere he wants when he punts so that mean we probably wont give benford or mcduffie a chance to return it. m4rcut u should coach us this week and see wat u can do since ur so smart. we will do wat we do!

We do what we do!!! HAHAHA Love it /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />