Rhea County critique

eaglefan99

Sorry I didn't think about basketball players getting on here and tryingto talk junk about football. Coop I am 100 percent smarter than you and you know nothing bout football DCS football didn't get ya anywhere

i don't think your a 100% smarter than me thats why in middle school i changed some play calls at the line my dad helped me no how to read a defense and i no a heck of a lot more football then u ever will in your life. I have grown up knowing all about football because of my dad and just to let you know you were not that good in high school and if you were why aren't you still playing today or coaching somewhere?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t

Well if you're going to get on a message board and criticize the team you should at least watch the games. You know nothing about football, especially Rhea County football. You're just serving as a distraction for us fans and I'm sure the team as well.

Now for something that is actually important, does anyone know how Chris Roberts is doing? I've heard that the arm is broke but I'd like to know for sure.

boke it, [put a plate in it, says he will be back by playoffs. 4-8 weeks