Greeneville @ Cherokee

barb

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so this is the 3rd time ivve tried to make this post... maybe it will work this time...

Barb... its good to see you on here again... reminds me of the good ol days...

But back to topic...

Im lookin for Cherokee to come out and prove that they are better than their record indicates...

the conclusion to the Crockett game was excellent by the way....

they have the potential to be good, they have just been lacking the discipline...

Im not entirely sure but I believe we won the IMAC my sophomore or junior year... '04 or 05

ok so this is the 3rd time ivve tried to make this post... maybe it will work this time...

Barb... its good to see you on here again... reminds me of the good ol days...

But back to topic...

Im lookin for Cherokee to come out and prove that they are better than their record indicates...

the conclusion to the Crockett game was excellent by the way....

they have the potential to be good, they have just been lacking the discipline...

Im not entirely sure but I believe we won the IMAC my sophomore or junior year... '04 or 05

That would be 2004 Snowbaby. Good to see you too. I got the IMAC results here:

http://greenevillefootball.com/IMACStandings.htm. Discipline is one thing Greeneville is not lacking this year....and talent. If there are weaknesses in Cherokee, they will find and exploit them. I'm hoping for a long night for MoBuck and the boys. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

That would be 2004 Snowbaby. Good to see you too. I got the IMAC results here:

http://greenevillefootball.com/IMACStandings.htm. Discipline is one thing Greeneville is not lacking this year....and talent. If there are weaknesses in Cherokee, they will find and exploit them. I'm hoping for a long night for MoBuck and the boys. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Barb, request only. Do you think you can sneak over to Cherokee on friday morning and mow their 4-6 inch grass. Coach Ballard would be immensely happy.

Are you going to the game? If you are, were a coat it will be chilly, finally.

Barb, request only. Do you think you can sneak over to Cherokee on friday morning and mow their 4-6 inch grass. Coach Ballard would be immensely happy.

Are you going to the game? If you are, were a coat it will be chilly, finally.

I would like to know how much cow-poo their putting on their field to get it to grow without rain....heck my grass is brown. I broke out the long-johns this morning and some extra insulation against those cold concrete seats.

yall should go to wal-mart an get some of these Hillside coffee things. They heat up on there own you just push a button on the bottom of it and give it 10min an your burning your tong on it. there only $2. Im sneaking a bunch in tonight just stop by an see me i will hook you up.

yall should go to wal-mart an get some of these Hillside coffee things. They heat up on there own you just push a button on the bottom of it and give it 10min an your burning your tong on it. there only $2. Im sneaking a bunch in tonight just stop by an see me i will hook you up.

Does hook you up mean $4.00 each ????? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

tha teim has com four mei two maik tha tryp two rugursvil. i wil cheareeen four mei divels two wen tha gaim. i cnat wate four tha gaim to strt.

crap these are getting harder and harder. I will try

The team has come for me to make the trip to rogursville????? I will cheer for my devils to win the game. I cant wait for the game to start.

Buc if you can do any better give it a go.