Bruceton @ Lake Co.

btown08

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as they put hte stop watch on him and see how slow he is they will send him home. I'm telling you he does not have wat it takes. He won't get a full ride. If he does i garuntee he wont ever play. He will be a dime a dozen in college. He will actually be alot worse than that. He's not that good and people have to realize this.

Didn't he just about break the state rushing record vs south fulton lasy year in three quarters?Wasnt he a Mr. Football FinalistIsnt he a rated player on rivals? anyone can be put on rivals and not everyone earns a rating. (Patrick Willis was a 2 star...)I suggest you get out of SF cause it is destroying your knowledge of football. GET OUT NOW!!!!!

As soon as they put hte stop watch on him and see how slow he is they will send him home. I'm telling you he does not have wat it takes. He won't get a full ride. If he does i garuntee he wont ever play. He will be a dime a dozen in college. He will actually be alot worse than that. He's not that good and people have to realize this.

Stop Drinking ALL that haterade!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Listen guys, you don't understand what i'm saying. I'm not saying that he isn't getting looks or he wasn't at the UT/Georgia game. All I'm saying is that I don't believe after seeing him play that he is fast, good, or strong enough to be a college football player.

I dont see you out there every friday night playing your heart out!!

You don't even know who I am or how I play or what I'm about. I didn't even play againest Bruceton because I got hurt. I'm out for my whole season. Do you you play? If so what do you play and what year are you.

Who knows what will happen to the Jordan kid after this year. We don't know where he will end up, but we do know where he has been. He has been to your house and ran over you and your fellow Devils. Yea Yea Yea you didn't play your hurt but it wouldn't have made a difference. Oh by the way this thread is about Bruceton and Lake Co. Why don't you start your own thread. Go Tigers!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />