Bruceton @ Lake Co.

btown08

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

School matters.com. Suppose to be numbers turned in by the schools this year.

Thanks for the site....

I talked to some folks tonite who should know about this...They said UC was not in danger of moving up in the next four years....BUT...when the new count is done the next time(and I'm talking in the 2013 range)UC could move up to not 2A,but 3A.....Right now,from what I was told tonite,UC has 8 classes in the second grade..a total of close to 160 students....I had been hearing that the elementary school enrollment has really been going up,wasn't aware they had gotten that large...But those kids are a ways away from the high school...Stay tuned...LOL

Thanks for the site....

I talked to some folks tonite who should know about this...They said UC was not in danger of moving up in the next four years....BUT...when the new count is done the next time(and I'm talking in the 2013 range)UC could move up to not 2A,but 3A.....Right now,from what I was told tonite,UC has 8 classes in the second grade..a total of close to 160 students....I had been hearing that the elementary school enrollment has really been going up,wasn't aware they had gotten that large...But those kids are a ways away from the high school...Stay tuned...LOL

We have Had Some Cold Winters /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Trojan Sales Musta been off As Well. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Purple, UC current enrollment is 402. That will put them in 2-A in 2009. The cut off for 1-A is 395.Now, I perfer UC and Mckenzie stay down because it makes our region very strong. With UC and Mckenzie gone from the region it would make for some dull Friday nights. Most years it would come down to Bruceton and LC and it's no fun when you only have one big game a year.

I agree with you as far as playing McKenzie and U.C...I'd rather lose ,hopefully by a close margin if we do to these teams than beat a lot of the teams we use to play by 40 points..But..now a lot of those teams have improved..Same in basketball..It's probably cost us a State Championship with U.C. and Humboldt being down..but I like playing them..Feel like you've really earned it if you win...We're young in football and I believe we'll be okay..

I agree with you as far as playing these teams..I'd rather lose ,hopefully by a close margin if we do lose,than beat a lot of the teams we use to play by 40 points..But..now a lot of those teams have improved..Same in basketball..It's probably cost us a State Championship with U.C. and Humboldt being down..but I like playing them..Feel like you've really earned it if you win...We're young in football and I believe we'll be okay..

you'll get A Shot At 8A. Let's get it together over in Mosquito land. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />