Bruceton @ Lake Co.

btown08

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lake Co. does not atleast slow down Bruceton's run game it will be a very long night for the falcons. The Lake Co offense will move the ball on the tigers and put up some points. West Carroll put up 450 yards on the ground against the falcons and West Carroll is no Bruceton. The Lake Co and Bruceton game is always an exciting football game and I expect the game Friday night to be the same.

If LC allowed 450 yards rushing to West Carroll then Chad Jordan may break the state record for yards in a game held by Jack Keisling of Livingston Academy way back in 1948..He had 477 yards in that game...Jordan already has the 3rd best game by a running back when he rolled over South Fulton last season for 427 yards.....

Bruceton will win but Lake County will score points,Bruceton is weak in the secondary.....

Nothing against Lake County, but this will NOT even be a game. Jordan will run over the Green and Yellow like there was no one there. Then add the #45 FullBack ( by the way, he officially visited Tennessee during the Georgia game, I know someone who saw and talked to him on the field during the game ), he will look like one of those BIG tractors the farmers have down in Tiptonville plowing up the grass on the Lake County Field.

Now, with the way Bruceton played against Union city, they have a 3rd weapon, the QB. he can run and throw just a little . he had 80 plus yards against Union City.

If Lake County playes them anywhere close, I will eat some of the left over crow that I had at the Pizza Joint in Union City next to the Bruceton Team party.

Both Jordan ( #10 ) and ________________ #45 for Bruceton are being looked at by Tennessee, Ole Miss, Miss St. , MTSU, Army, Arkansas St. just to name a few. Big Boy ( Really Big ) #45, will play somewhere in College football.

Bruceton by at least 35 points and counting................ /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

#45 is Alex Matlock......

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Bruceton wasn't having no Pizza Party after the game....Those folks fed em BOLOGNA SAMICHES before they got back on their bus /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

#45 is Alex Matlock......

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Bruceton wasn't having no Pizza Party after the game....Those folks fed em BOLOGNA SAMICHES before they got back on their bus /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Thanks Purple & Gold Standard. Matlock is a man among boys on the football field. The more he plays, the more Tennessee is interested in him from what I here. They can develope him in many areas and his size is good. seems to be a good kid as well.

Good Luck to them both....they should play somewhere

Nothing against Lake County, but this will NOT even be a game. Jordan will run over the Green and Yellow like there was no one there. Then add the #45 FullBack ( by the way, he officially visited Tennessee during the Georgia game, I know someone who saw and talked to him on the field during the game ), he will look like one of those BIG tractors the farmers have down in Tiptonville plowing up the grass on the Lake County Field.Now, with the way Bruceton played against Union city, they have a 3rd weapon, the QB. he can run and throw just a little . he had 80 plus yards against Union City.If Lake County playes them anywhere close, I will eat some of the left over crow that I had at the Pizza Joint in Union City next to the Bruceton Team party.Both Jordan ( #10 ) and ________________ #45 for Bruceton are being looked at by Tennessee, Ole Miss, Miss St. , MTSU, Army, Arkansas St. just to name a few. Big Boy ( Really Big ) #45, will play somewhere in College football.Bruceton by at least 35 points and counting................ /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Get ready to eat crow. LC will play them closer than UC did.If they don't I will be ready to eat some crow.

If LC allowed 450 yards rushing to West Carroll then Chad Jordan may break the state record for yards in a game held by Jack Keisling of Livingston Academy way back in 1948..He had 477 yards in that game...Jordan already has the 3rd best game by a running back when he rolled over South Fulton last season for 427 yards.....Bruceton will win but Lake County will score points,Bruceton is weak in the secondary.....

Jordan may very well break that record if LC does not man up and hit him.