Bruceton @ Lake Co.

btown08

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on making the trip friday evening to tiptonville. Is the Blue Bank restaurant still in operation and serving the great catfish?

ABSOLUTELY they are still open and still serving. My heart is hoping for an upset and I ain't sayin' what my brain is thinking. Maybe those two running backs will miss the bus. If I were the Tiger coach and they showed up even one second late I wouldn't let them make the trip... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ABSOLUTELY they are still open and still serving. My heart is hoping for an upset and I ain't sayin' what my brain is thinking. Maybe those two running backs will miss the bus. If I were the Tiger coach and they showed up even one second late I wouldn't let them make the trip... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Lake has Proved to be Able to Score. This Could Be A Shoot out. But Again this is A Regional Battle With Playoff Implications. I'd love to be There but I'm Scouting JoByrns this Week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Get ready to eat crow. LC will play them closer than UC did.If they don't I will be ready to eat some crow. Jordan may very well break that record if LC does not man up and hit him.

Hey, are you not smart enough to figure out that it doesn't matter how much you win by or stay close to.....Union City has ALREADY beat the Yellow and Green and by the time Bruceton gets through with yall, the Bruses will come from BRUCTON.

They are the best running team we have seen all year and we have played Westview, McKenzie .

Hey, are you not smart enough to figure out that it doesn't matter how much you win by or stay close to.....Union City has ALREADY beat the Yellow and Green and by the time Bruceton gets through with yall, the Bruses will come from BRUCTON.

They are the best running team we have seen all year and we have played Westview, McKenzie .

Is that the same Westview that beat uc 49-7?

If LC allowed 450 yards rushing to West Carroll then Chad Jordan may break the state record for yards in a game held by Jack Keisling of Livingston Academy way back in 1948..He had 477 yards in that game...Jordan already has the 3rd best game by a running back when he rolled over South Fulton last season for 427 yards.....

Bruceton will win but Lake County will score points,Bruceton is weak in the secondary.....

I said in myLake Co-West Carrol post that Lake Co is a little weak on the defense side of the ball so if Bruceton is weak in the secondary.maybe Hinson will have a great game throwing the ball..Maybe it'll be an offensive shootout..