Father Ryan VS Ensworth

fiftyfifty

man rattail i wouldnt doubt if you got mental problems your quotes are pointlesshey will see oct 26 about that 11 year in a row

Mental problems - for agreeing with a prediction that makes sense. Keep your comments to football, although it seems you have no knowledge of that either!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we stop all the talk about MBA vs RYAN...make a topic if you want to talk about that but this is about ensworth vs ryan.

Ensworth will surely be down without Jefferson if he does not play. But they still have Orleans .O, and he is a very talented back. Although he is not as elusive, he pounds it at you.....But with jefferson out, this might make me reconsider this win with ensworth.....

but in the end i think bowers will surly be able to work without him and put in a bunch of special plays for this game, heck we could see a good passing game from ensworth for all we know. I think this game will be won on special teams and through the air.

Bowers pulls this one out with experience in coaching

Ensworth by 13

Just from listening on the radio, I was impressed with the Ensworth FB, who I believe is also a pretty decent punter. How do the two teams shape up in kicking? As an MBA man, obviously I'm sold on the importance of good kicking, and if I recall the Ensworth broadcast, Ensworth is lacking there. How about Ryan?

Just from listening on the radio, I was impressed with the Ensworth FB, who I believe is also a pretty decent punter. How do the two teams shape up in kicking? As an MBA man, obviously I'm sold on the importance of good kicking, and if I recall the Ensworth broadcast, Ensworth is lacking there. How about Ryan?

Ryan`s Kicking game is "potentially" good....By That I mean if P Mitchell Stoffer has sufficiently recovered from a leg problem he was having prior to the open date....He`s good when he is healthy....The placekicker, Soph. Nick Pollard has been thrust into duty as a result of the top two kickers leaving school....Pollard can kick into the endzone on kickoffs, but his FG attemps have been mediocre.....I`m hoping he has gained some confidence these past 3 weeks.

How many people are suppose to be at this game, im guessing a lot since father Ryan has not gone undeafeated in forever (mabey everyone that goes to mass will be there) Anyone got any guesses? Ensworth should bring a good crowed also

They are already bringing in more bleachers to put on the father ryan side. There is going to be a very big crowd there, especially because MBA has a bye this week. So a lot of their players will come not only to scout father ryan for their game next week, but to also see how good Ensworth really is. It is going to be a great crowd. An expected five or six thousand are supposed to be at this game.

Ensworth by 10

Ryan`s Kicking game is "potentially" good....By That I mean if P Mitchell Stoffer has sufficiently recovered from a leg problem he was having prior to the open date....He`s good when he is healthy....The placekicker, Soph. Nick Pollard has been thrust into duty as a result of the top two kickers leaving school....Pollard can kick into the endzone on kickoffs, but his FG attemps have been mediocre.....I`m hoping he has gained some confidence these past 3 weeks.

So Ryan and MBA both have Soph. kickers? That's a lot of pressure on a youngster (although MBA's has come through quite well). That's a major, but often overlooked advantage, especially in HS.

Good luck to both schools tomorrow...should be a game worth watching.

So Ryan and MBA both have Soph. kickers? That's a lot of pressure on a youngster (although MBA's has come through quite well). That's a major, but often overlooked advantage, especially in HS.

Good luck to both schools tomorrow...should be a game worth watching.

Rest assured both coaches will put their kickers in the most comfortable position to make a succesful play.

Rest assured both coaches will put their kickers in the most comfortable position to make a succesful play.

He is saying that if a team has to have a field goal or an extra point, the pressure of only being a sophmore and not having much big game experience could get to the kicker. The coaches arent going to relieve the pressure.