south doyle vs central

notright

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that Central will take this one. The D really played well against Maryville. The Rebs scored 2 td's and a field goal. Having Bridges and W McMillian back in the secondary has really helped. I think SD could find it hard to score in this one.

On O, Central has to value the ball more. Way, way, way too many turnovers the last couple of games. I think Wilson could have a nice nite running and recieving the ball. The Cats need to get the ball more to Styles. He is a talent.

My guess on the final score: 35-14 Central

SD hasn't been the same since the Clinton meltdown. Time to play for pride now for the Cherokees and come together. Central can not look ahead to the West matchup just yet so I expect the Bobkitties to be better on offense this week and stymey SD's running game

I just hope I get to see South-Doyle's worst player,Will Walker,get out there and butcher about 6 kicks as usual

ok so the worst player is will walker? then why is he a 2 year starter and is going to be playing on saturdays? he is one of the hardest working players on the team.... so that makes him the worst players on the team? i think u should know what ur talking about before u post...

Central can't compete with Maryville. At least not at this juncture of the season. But they are the best of the rest in a very down year for Region 3 AAAA.

If the Cats can take care of the ball and limit penalties this game could get pretty ugly. S.D. just can't get over the hump. If it weren't for bad luck they would have no luck at all.

This is what I would like to see from Central.

A more consistent Wilson. If he could get and stay healthy he has the potential for 150 yds + each week. The question is his durability.

More option. Mid line, veer, etc... this would utilize McMillians ability to run, get the F.B. involved, and get Wilson on the corner. McMillian is a very smart and savvy player he should have no problem making the correct reads.

Look for more creative ways to get the ball in Styles hands.

Central has yet to put it all together. We have seen parts each week but there seems to always be something missing. If they can get it all together over the next 4 weeks they can make a run into the play-offs.

Central 37 S.D. 9

ok so the worst player is will walker? then why is he a 2 year starter and is going to be playing on saturdays? he is one of the hardest working players on the team.... so that makes him the worst players on the team? i think u should know what ur talking about before u post...

Ok, a two year starter that has basically missed every extra point he has ever kicked and is being replaced by a better sophmore.If Will Walker ever plays on Saturday's then that is a sign that the world is coming to an end.

Will Walker on Saturdays? You have to be kidding me this guy can not be serious! Will, Just go back to your old user name!! You are the only one that brags about yourself come on. By the way Neil was the starter last year so technically it is one year.