AC VS AE

bigboy 92

I think i'm going with AC because just like oskie said they are getting better each time out...After the appearances they have made in the last two weeks it could be a great game tomorrow over in east knoxville. I have heard that this game was goin to be broadcasted...if so who is doing that?? Is it the CSS or whatever thats doing it? If anyone knows i would appreciate it thanks.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'm going with AC because just like oskie said they are getting better each time out...After the appearances they have made in the last two weeks it could be a great game tomorrow over in east knoxville. I have heard that this game was goin to be broadcasted...if so who is doing that?? Is it the CSS or whatever thats doing it? If anyone knows i would appreciate it thanks.

I think its CSS game of the week in Knoxville

I think its CSS game of the week in Knoxville

It is. Broadcast @ 7:30 pm. Watch on TV, and you miss the best wings in Knoxville though. Leonard, I really think Montgomery has talent. He is pushing 1000 yds. passing. He is a very effective when he can set his feet, not so good on the run, because he doesn't get his shoulders squared up. Good arm strength, and big with better than average speed. He rolls out well, but scheme wise, I would move the pocket more which would allow him to square up and throw more effectively. Jones does need the ball more, but Jones needs to do more when he as it as well. I think AC can win this game. I think the Longmire kid at AC could be a good one.

ruse?

if you say that A-E o line and d line is below avg. and that they should put Lincoln Anderson at wide receiver because he is soft. Well from what i saw that we ran the ball and thrown the ball all over AC. A-E had 256 rushing yards and 208 passing yards. seems to me that the o line and d line did there jobs with a big win 36-2 over AC. and if you ask me i think they had a lot of team discipline and gave respect to there coaches.

Because of work, I've only seen my beloved Roadrunners one time this year. I was very disappointed to see this thread about the AE players and coaches.

In my opinion, the reason why a lot of the coaches in the region don't like Coach Graham is because his teams always win! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> But real talk, AE and Coach Graham will gain the respect they deserve when they prove everyone wrong like they did Friday night. AE is a team on a mission with one heckuva senior class that's looking to go where the Roadrunners of 2001 went and that's the State Championship game. A lot of people don' t think its reachable besides the players, fans, and coaches of the AE family. The only thing I can say to them is BELIEVE!

Don't let these messages boards get you down play with class and continue doing what you doing best that's showing the state the Roadrunners are about.

Bring on Stone Memorial because next Friday, Oct. 27 its Fulton night.. Yes SIr I'm ready..

Because of work, I've only seen my beloved Roadrunners one time this year. I was very disappointed to see this thread about the AE players and coaches.

In my opinion, the reason why a lot of the coaches in the region don't like Coach Graham is because his teams always win! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> But real talk, AE and Coach Graham will gain the respect they deserve when they prove everyone wrong like they did Friday night. AE is a team on a mission with one heckuva senior class that's looking to go where the Roadrunners of 2001 went and that's the State Championship game. A lot of people don' t think its reachable besides the players, fans, and coaches of the AE family. The only thing I can say to them is BELIEVE!

Don't let these messages boards get you down play with class and continue doing what you doing best that's showing the state the Roadrunners are about.

Bring on Stone Memorial because next Friday, Oct. 27 its Fulton night.. Yes SIr I'm ready..

well said turtle beep beep

Hey Turtle.

Nice to see you back. I believe that AE can get there if they keep improving. Too bad K. Jones did not play against AC. Still say he needs to do more with the ball in his hands. Montgomery is a fine player, and I have thought for some time that he was being very much overlooked. 6-5, 220. Runs well, and throws very well when his feet are set. Still neesds to sqaure his shoulders before he throws on the run. Troutman was an outstanding QB last year, and like Montgomery got caught in all the hype around Ryan @ West, Burnette @ Mville, and Cobb @ Alcoa. Watched the CSS replay today, and it was nice to hear the announcer(s) who shall remain nameless suggest that Montgomery is a prospect. Nothing like stating the obvious. Hard to tell what happened with the OL that got tossed. Apparantly he was kicked, and threw a punch back. Didn't see either. AE played well. AC just seemed like they were going to show up and win because they played well against Catholic the week before, and Catholic had mauled AE earlier. Weird play calling by AC. Flip flopped from I to Spread. Anyway, the fumble by Rodgers right before the half sealed the deal. If AC could have scored and made it 20-10 vs. 28-2, it might have ben a better 2nd half. Be well.

ruse?

ONLY if caoch graham could ever beat KCHS or FULTON....the playoffs and the end of the year is going to be very depressing for you and all the other roadrunner fans