7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know why Alex Carter is not playing for Blackman? I heard last week that he was injured and understand him sitting out these tournaments. But does anyone know how seriously he is injured?

Alex has a high ankle sprain. Bad enough he was on crutches and has not played in any of the Christmas tournaments. Seen him at the Y today on the exercise bike so hopefully that means he is getting better. Hope so, BHS needs him.

For some reason throughout the history of the school, Blackman athletes are always blaming their shortcomings on their coaches. I attribute this attitude to the reason they have no gold balls in any sports despite having some phenemonenal talent over the yrs, and many coaching changes. It is sad to see yall turn on Turnham.

Maybe in years past, but when you have key guys every year that either quit or booted off, maybe its the coach instead of the players. I can appreciate the kind of hard-nosed approach, but when refuse to adapt to your kids this is what will happen, and this is Turnham's main failing as a coach.

Maybe in years past, but when you have key guys every year that either quit or booted off, maybe its the coach instead of the players. I can appreciate the kind of hard-nosed approach, but when refuse to adapt to your kids this is what will happen, and this is Turnham's main failing as a coach.

I think all the players that play for Blackman, know coming in what type of coach Turnham is. So, I believe it is up to the players to adapt to coach Turnham than he to them. He is who he is , good or bad, and everyone knows before they tried out for the team,what they are getting in to being a player on Blackman's team.