Chances Baylor / McCallie Do Not Making The Playoff

lookerr2255

If my math is correct, there is a good chance neither makes it, and a dang near guarantee that one won't make it. I think it likely that they both have to win out for one of them to make it, although it does depend on some Middle TN games as well. Baylor's remaining schedule is a bit easier than is McCallie's.

If my math is correct, there is a good chance neither makes it, and a dang near guarantee that one won't make it. I think it likely that they both have to win out for one of them to make it, although it does depend on some Middle TN games as well. Baylor's remaining schedule is a bit easier than is McCallie's.

WOuld A lost to MBA seal the deal for McCallie

Did they lose that much from last year? Or is it the coaching. I'm also surprised at Baylor.

McCallie lost a ton from last year. Anyone who has followed D-II football in Chattanooga knew that McCallie would not be nearly as strong this year. You can't lose the likes of Coleman, Bradford, Dozier, Conney and their senior lineman without expecting a significant drop off. The only game that surprised me was Ensworth. While I knew Ensworth was better tham most people expected, I did not expect a complete debacle the second half.

McCallie lost a ton from last year. Anyone who has followed D-II football in Chattanooga knew that McCallie would not be nearly as strong this year. You can't lose the likes of Coleman, Bradford, Dozier, Conney and their senior lineman without expecting a significant drop off. The only game that surprised me was Ensworth. While I knew Ensworth was better tham most people expected, I did not expect a complete debacle the second half.

Speaking of Coleman, will he or has he been redshirted? I hope so. I think that extra year of maturity really helps the qb's.